Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

fashion_girl is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Answered: This Is the second time this happened ??

I was making my Alice in Wonderland room today and I look and I can't find my unbirthday chair? OK I know I just had this yesterday? SO where in the world did it go? this happened in the past also I had a wishing well and it just up and was gone? Has this happened to anyone else?
fashion_girl is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by luree611
i'm sorry this happened to you.... the only thing i can think of is either you completely missed it in your dock for some reason, or you may have gotten hacked... (i highly doubt it, though.)
i can't think of any other reasons except a huge coincidental glitch...
if you got hacked, just change your password, and check for signs like "last played with" dates on your webkinz.
it's never happened to me, but i really hope you can get your chair! (and if you have not already got it, your wishing well!)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2010, 04:06 AM   #2
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: This Is the second time this happened ??

i'm sorry this happened to you.... the only thing i can think of is either you completely missed it in your dock for some reason, or you may have gotten hacked... (i highly doubt it, though.)
i can't think of any other reasons except a huge coincidental glitch...
if you got hacked, just change your password, and check for signs like "last played with" dates on your webkinz.
it's never happened to me, but i really hope you can get your chair! (and if you have not already got it, your wishing well!)
Old 10-07-2010, 04:42 AM   #3
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

maybe you put it in the room you were at at the time, and you don't remember it Good luck finding it
Old 10-07-2010, 05:31 AM   #4
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Call Ganz. I had something missing and they found it "under the floor".
ptandme is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 09:20 AM   #5

fashion_girl is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone I will call ganz Because I checked all my rooms
fashion_girl is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #6
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

You can fill out a "stuck item" form, or call Ganz to report a "stuck item". The item doesn't actually have to be "stuck" for you to do this. Someone at Ganz will pull that item into your dock, wherever it is in your house. But, be warned, if you have multiples of the same item, they'll ALL be dropped into your dock.
FIA is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 09:32 AM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
You can fill out a "stuck item" form, or call Ganz to report a "stuck item". The item doesn't actually have to be "stuck" for you to do this. Someone at Ganz will pull that item into your dock, wherever it is in your house. But, be warned, if you have multiples of the same item, they'll ALL be dropped into your dock.

Very good warning FIA.

I was not warned about this and I was very shocked when Ganz "unstuck" my Goober's trophy.
I found 21 trophies in my dock that I had to put back in my rooms!
Old 10-07-2010, 09:36 AM   #8
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Oh yes, that used to happen to me frequently. Items get stuck in the doorways or in spaces we can not see. It is there, don't be alarmed and they will find it for you. Once two entire rows of my house disappeared along with the pets in them. I was really frantic. The tech support person said they had decided to go on vacation. LOL
Nanasrose is offline Female
Closed