Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
§Lee✝
Webkinz :)
SatriaRyder has disabled reputation

Default Re: Second account?

View Post Originally Posted by dorinda1213
To me, it would depend on how many pets your have on your main account. If you have an overwhelming amount, I would make a new account. As stated above, I would definately try the free account then if you like it, adopt your new webkinz onto that account.
Exactly. The best thing to do would be decide if you have too many pets on your account. You should definitely try a free account. I'd say try it for a few days or so, and see if you like it. If you do, then you might want to adopt your new pet onto that free account. If you decide multiple accounts are too much work, then I'd suggest adopting your pet onto your current account unless you have an overwhelming amount of pets like dorinda1213 suggested.
SatriaRyder is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #12
<3
swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!

I actually have 3 accounts..(Lol, cause of being band...^_________________________________^)
I would make another one, that way you can have a back up, AND get double of what webkinz gives out and everything.
swagmonster(: is offline Female
Old 07-05-2012, 06:50 AM   #13
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

I have 11 accounts, because I like the idea of themes. For instance, I have my Space Station account, where everyone wears space suits (and also the mining suits, because they look like the clothes the mechanics wore on Battlestar Galactica, lol), I have one that is just cats, one just dogs, one just birds....well, I could name all of them, but you get the idea!

And yes, getting a prize (when something special comes up) on all of the accounts doesn't hurt!

So--I like the previous suggestions of trying a free account first to see if you can handle more than one--or even want to handle more than one!
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 07-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #14
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

If you decide to make a second WW account (and of course, having 10 myself, I'm in favor of that), choose a different time zone. You'll access daily activities, rares, etc at different times which can be very convenient.

When you make a new account, you are asked where you live. This does not have to be the truth. You can say that you live in Japan for example, or Australia, or a European country, and then your WW account will be in that time zone. This is perfectly OK to do.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-06-2012, 10:41 AM   #15

icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!

I think it is easier to keep care of all your pets if you have a lot (or you consider yourself that you have a lot). I think it is easier to split this KC between both my accounts, so I don't run out super fast. I also like that I get extra gifts from the holidays. You can also complete challenges faster by asking yourself for stuff.
icypawz898 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2012, 07:57 AM   #16
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

I don't think you should make a new account unless you have more than 200 pets on your main account. On my shreds97 webkinz account I had over 200 pets adopted, and it would take forever to load so I made a new account (not saying its username :3) and it's a lot faster

but i guess its up to you
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 07-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #17
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

I would say make a new account. That way, if there was something like the super wheel, you could do it twice!
Old 07-09-2012, 01:25 AM   #18
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our ears
Coolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our earsCoolgirl27965 is music to our ears

I'd adopt to your main. I have 5 small accounts and I collect everything from GPC/WKN on them with ease and store things on them and occasionally "follow myself" into the Trading Room to send it to my main

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
When you make a new account, you are asked where you live. This does not have to be the truth. You can say that you live in Japan for example, or Australia, or a European country, and then your WW account will be in that time zone. This is perfectly OK to do.
Australia!
Old 07-09-2012, 06:47 AM   #19
arrior cat Cometstar

closaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicness
closaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicness

Hmm...That is kinda hard to decide...It is a good idea to have a backup for extra prizes and to help with challenges and stuff, but if it was a really cool pet I'd want it on my main account. I guess it kinda depends on if you want the extra prizes or not and how cool the pet is to you or not. I hope this helped!
closaysmeow2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail