Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
tommysgirl96 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Sea Otter isn't underwater!?!?!?

I am so disappointed! I thought that the Sea Otter was an underwater pet. Every picture that I saw seemed to suggest that would be the case. I got one for Christmas and when I adopted it today, I was unable to purchase an underwater room for her. I fell in love with the Sea Otter when I first saw that it was coming out, and I really wanted her to be my first underwater room.
Why did Ganz post all of the pictures in such a misleading fashion? A Sea Otter just isn't the same with out water to swim in... They might as well have called it a weasel instead!

Disappointed for Christmas,
:-(
tommysgirl96
tommysgirl96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 02:13 PM   #2

puppyrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Sea Otter isn't underwater!?!?!?

Really? Wasn't it supposed to be underwater? I saw a lot of rooms with the sea otter in under water bedrooms. Are you sure you can't buy any under water items? I don't have a under water pet, but maybe the sea otter is supposed to be one. Don't you have to buy a room with water in it?
Also, the sea otter comes with a bed, right? Well, it's supposed to be for Indoor or Underwater rooms only. So I still think you can put the sea otter in a underwater room, but you just have to buy the room

Sorry I'm not much I big help since I don't have a underwater Pet.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:53 PM   #3
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I got a Sea Otter too. I thought it was underwater. But I already had underwater rooms, and I bought him one. I know how you feel
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 02:56 PM   #4
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

I thought it was a underwater pet too. Hopefully this is just a glitch and'll be fixed soon. And yeah- the seal isn't a underwater pet either, even though they live underwater. You should contact GANZ and tell Justin or Wendy.
And yeah- if it's not swimming underwater, it does seem like a weasle. I hope you get a underwater pet soon!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 03:00 PM   #5
tommysgirl96 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Sea Otter isn't underwater!?!?!?

View Post Originally Posted by clublab30
Yeah, I got a Sea Otter too. I thought it was underwater. But I already had underwater rooms, and I bought him one. I know how you feel
So, if I purchase another underwater animal, then I can buy an underwater room and create it for my otter?

Does anyone know for sure if the otter is supposed to be underwater or not?
tommysgirl96 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 03:08 PM   #6
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

I don't know for sure because no shipments came yet to my local walgreens yet but all I know is that if a land animal goes into the underwater room it has a helmet around it's head and same thing goes to the underwater pets if they go above land.
Blade is offline Male
Old 12-26-2008, 03:12 PM   #7
TwilightGirlz2
Gift Guru

kinzgirl2 is a jewel in the roughkinzgirl2 is a jewel in the rough

I bought another underwater room just for mine yesterday before adopting and then saw that he had to wear helmet in it. I too thought he was an underwater pet.
kinzgirl2 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 03:14 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tommysgirl96
I am so disappointed! I thought that the Sea Otter was an underwater pet. Every picture that I saw seemed to suggest that would be the case. I got one for Christmas and when I adopted it today, I was unable to purchase an underwater room for her. I fell in love with the Sea Otter when I first saw that it was coming out, and I really wanted her to be my first underwater room.
Why did Ganz post all of the pictures in such a misleading fashion? A Sea Otter just isn't the same with out water to swim in... They might as well have called it a weasel instead!

Disappointed for Christmas,
:-(
tommysgirl96
That or a MUSKRAT! I totally agree with you. That is like not making the option available to people who have Frogs, turtles, crocodiles and seals...all spend a majority of their lives in the water, why wouldn't they have those rooms available to them??
You can hardly call it a SEA otter if there is no SEA, right?

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

That is all well and good, kinzgirl2, but if you don't HAVE an underwater to begin with and had mistakenly believed this would be your first one...It would be a huge letdown I think Tommysgirl has every reason to feel cheated

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-26-2008 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 03:20 PM   #9
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Well, I suppose the thing to realise is that both the sea otter and the seal are mammals and must breath air to survive
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 03:21 PM   #10
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

Aww yeah i would think it'd be underwater :/ thanks for the heads up
RachelxXx is offline Female
Closed