Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Sea Otter

Does it swim and come with an underwater room or walk and come with a basic room? I saw the picture of the user who adopted theirs and it looked like their sea otter was just in a basic room and there was no water bubble around it's head. Wouldn't a sea otter be in the water?
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Sea Otter

I know the Webkinz cares white seal is NOT an underwater pet, so I am guessing the sea otter is the same.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

An Otter is not a complete underwater pet. Sea otters spend sometime above the ocean's surface. Ganz may have made the Sea Otter a "Land" pet because of what the real Otter does.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:42 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

disneylover1628 is a jewel in the roughdisneylover1628 is a jewel in the rough

well, when i adopted an underwater pet (wich was a fish) a had to buy the underwater room. the bubble around its head came on when it went into a basic room. i am not sure if otters live always on water. maybe they live half on land and half in water. you should look it up on google to see if they always live in water. if google says that otters DO swim in water you should tell GANZ in there comment section. if you need more help ask me!
disneylover1628 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 07:45 AM   #5
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

I think that it is underwater, but I'm not sure.
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 07:46 AM   #6
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Sea otters are great swimmers but they are not fish. Otters have to come to the surface eventually and unless GANZ made them land (air breathers) there would be a huge debate over how people think their sea otters will drown eventually sleeping in their underwater room.
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 07:47 AM   #7
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

Oh, wait. It's not: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/index....sea-otter.html
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 07:57 AM   #8
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

I don't think it is an Underwater pet because a Sea Otter is a mammal and mammal's have to breathe air.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #9
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

A couple people have adopted them already. They are dry land pets.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 08:08 AM   #10
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
A couple people have adopted them already. They are dry land pets.
thanks you the info

ohh btw (to those that dont know) the sea otter cant breath underwater, of course neither do manatees, dolphins or orcas, but hey whos paying attention
ajoysmom is offline Female
Closed