Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #11
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: script causing flash player to run slowly

View Post Originally Posted by PoliceProperty
That was me that left that long explanation but I did go back and say first off you have to click NO -- because otherwise you are telling it to stop the Java/Flash, which is what basically runs ww programs mostly. Then if that doesn't work you have to go through the CTRL ALT DEL which unfreezes the dock opening up or have to do that and then go through telling certain programs to stop anignoring the weird warning about it hurting the computer, it won't not with those programs because they are not essential or necessary programs that the computer needs to run itself so can be shut down temporarily, after trying to get the dock open.

Glad the easiest way let you get the dock open, congrats.

I am sorry it took me so long to post this, however I had to go find it in another thread from last Oct. It was posted by a tech named Keylargo who really knows their stuff! Good Luck!
Here is the rest of Keylargo's post:
Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by haddy
I'm sorry, I didn't see that anywhere. But thank you. I wrote you a thank you for the long instructions on the pattern thread. I couldn't figure it out but I thank you for all that work trying to help me. It was long! Hopefully it will help someone else ( who is smarter and better with task manager lol)

Actually you and at least one other person writing back and forth like that helped me to add some things in that made it better, so you helped a tech out, think about that! LOL One of the main things was that part that I had skipped; never dawned on me, since I do it automatically {click No when asked if I wanted to stop the program running in that part}.

Think of this way; I was once told to cook an shelled egg, for 3 minutes. Okay, that's not hard. They didn't think to tell me that it's 3 minutes AFTER the water is boiling, so let's just say it wasn't..quite...boiled right! LOL Sometimes the simpler steps get overlooked, so it's always important to be reminded about each step, because after all if you knew all the steps you probably would have already tried them and not need the instructions! LOL

Really glad it worked for you, regardless of how it worked, but faster way is better way in that case.

I hope this makes sense to you. The way I finally dot mine to quit doing that is I lesson the amount of items I had in my dock. I went from 6200 down to 275.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #12
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

It is something in WK that triggers it.

I have had it come up in ie, firefox & safari.

Usually, it will run fine after clicking no.
If it continues to run slow, log out & try again.
I have had to logout/in up to 3 time on rare occasion before it cleared & worked fine.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #13
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It seems quite a few people have this problem. I had it for about a year, then one day it just disappeared shortly after I switched to firefox. Just remember to click no, then just play as usual.
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 09:06 PM   #14
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

That happened to me before, usually when using 2 games that rely heavily on flash (like webkinz) or after closing a game that relies heavily on flash + a site that uses flash in some places
chenoa890 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #15
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I use Firefox and I never get that..
Old 01-15-2010, 09:37 PM   #16
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Ugh! So annoying! Happens to me all the time! And I don't even think we HAVE adobe player 10 or whatever!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 03:54 PM   #17
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

CraftyReader-

You do. FlashPlayer (by Adobe) is needed to run Webkinz.
A handful of applications[browsers] might have the code within their code
because it is so commonly used.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #18

ebk2795mm is just really niceebk2795mm is just really nice

I get that message, too. Usually I get it when I start Webkinz while I'm still in one of my facebook games. I agree with chenoa890 that it probably happens when running Webkinz with another application that relies on flash.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:31 AM   #19
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It has been happening to me ever since I got the newest flash player.
It happens everytime I open my dock.

It is a bother and takes alot of time from playing on WW but IDK if there is anything that can actually be done about it.

I just press "NO" and it unfreezes.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 03:02 AM   #20
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

this has been happening to me to except it would keep *unexpectedly quiting*
cassielol214 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ilovemyalicat wuz here!