Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 03:21 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

WebkinzFather is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Screen Size Problems with New Layout

My kids have several Webkinz and, before the upgrade, we were able to view the Webkinz World without difficulty. Our settings have always been set to 1024x768. The problem appears to lie in the fact that when they "upgraded" the layout they made the "login" screen a fixed and unsizable window. (ie. there is no "maximize" button in the upper right corner of the window; it's greyed out). Now when we log into the system the Webkinz World remains inside the "unsizable" window and everything is chopped off. I will submit a screenshot below of what I'm talking about. If anyone has a "fix" for this, I would love to hear about it. I can't get to any support links on the Ganz website to ask anyone for help, so hopefully someone here can offer a suggestion. Thanks in advance!

Here's what the shot looks like:

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2007, 03:24 PM   #2
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Screen Size Problems with New Layout

I am having the same problem. Exactly. Someone please help me too!
Old 08-02-2007, 03:25 PM   #3
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Ok, press f11 and it should bge fixed.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 08-02-2007, 03:27 PM   #4
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

ok this is what you do push f11 then take your mouse arrow to the side of the outside lines you should see an <-> this is a drag bar you should be able to drag the screen up/down and out on both sides sometimes it takes a little time to get the drag arrow to show up try this it wiorked for me let me know if this works
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 03:28 PM   #5
Lil Kinz

View Post Originally Posted by X.I.C.
Ok, press f11 and it should bge fixed.

I tried that as well. The F11 key only works on windows that are "resizable". No effect on screens that have the "maximize" button greyed out. Thanks though....!
Old 08-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #6
karamoo
Gifted

karamoo has a spectacular aura aboutkaramoo has a spectacular aura about

I have the exact same problem! How do you fix it! I really want to play on webkinz world!
karamoo is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 03:33 PM   #7
george456
Webkinz :)

george456 is an unknown quantity at this point

my friend is haveing the same problem thanks
-
what is wpf

Last edited by george456; 08-02-2007 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
george456 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 03:34 PM   #8
Gifted

webkinzprozac is on a distinguished road

The F11 works for me in that it makes it bigger but it cuts off the top of the screen still - I hate this new layout! It's much more confusing to look at - and I can't even see the whole screen
Old 08-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #9
karamoo
Gifted

karamoo has a spectacular aura aboutkaramoo has a spectacular aura about

Angry Re: Screen Size Problems with New Layout

thanks for the help everybody!
-
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzprozac
The F11 works for me in that it makes it bigger but it cuts off the top of the screen still - I hate this new layout! It's much more confusing to look at - and I can't even see the whole screen
I know! it is so much more confusing, and seems a bit too cluttered. my bottom of the screen is also cut off a little bit. I cant read the whole article in the newspaper!

Last edited by karamoo; 08-02-2007 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
karamoo is offline Female
Old 08-02-2007, 03:55 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

If they would only make the Login Screen and/or the Webkinz World screen a resizable screen it would solve all of these problems. But since they have opted to make it a static unsizable window we are all stuck (literally!) inside with no way out (or around!). I say go back to the way it was (or take the suggestion offered here) -- my kids are FRUSTRATED and that isn't helping the PARENTS either...
Closed