Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Screen Size Problems with New Layout (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/screen-size-problems-new-layout-41801/)

WebkinzFather08-02-2007 03:21 PM

Screen Size Problems with New Layout

My kids have several Webkinz and, before the upgrade, we were able to view the Webkinz World without difficulty. Our settings have always been set to 1024x768. The problem appears to lie in the fact that when they "upgraded" the layout they made the "login" screen a fixed and unsizable window. (ie. there is no "maximize" button in the upper right corner of the window; it's greyed out). Now when we log into the system the Webkinz World remains inside the "unsizable" window and everything is chopped off. I will submit a screenshot below of what I'm talking about. If anyone has a "fix" for this, I would love to hear about it. I can't get to any support links on the Ganz website to ask anyone for help, so hopefully someone here can offer a suggestion. Thanks in advance!

Here's what the shot looks like:

sandilight08-02-2007 03:24 PM

Re: Screen Size Problems with New Layout

I am having the same problem. Exactly. Someone please help me too!

X.I.C.08-02-2007 03:25 PM

Ok, press f11 and it should bge fixed. :)

J-BIRD08-02-2007 03:27 PM

ok this is what you do push f11 then take your mouse arrow to the side of the outside lines you should see an <-> this is a drag bar you should be able to drag the screen up/down and out on both sides sometimes it takes a little time to get the drag arrow to show up try this it wiorked for me let me know if this works

WebkinzFather08-02-2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X.I.C. (Post 787260)
Ok, press f11 and it should bge fixed. :)

I tried that as well. The F11 key only works on windows that are "resizable". No effect on screens that have the "maximize" button greyed out. Thanks though....!:)

karamoo08-02-2007 03:32 PM

I have the exact same problem! How do you fix it! I really want to play on webkinz world!

george45608-02-2007 03:33 PM

my friend is haveing the same problem thanks
-
what is wpf

webkinzprozac08-02-2007 03:34 PM

The F11 works for me in that it makes it bigger but it cuts off the top of the screen still - I hate this new layout! It's much more confusing to look at - and I can't even see the whole screen

karamoo08-02-2007 03:40 PM

thanks for the help everybody!
-
Quote:

Originally Posted by webkinzprozac (Post 787382)
The F11 works for me in that it makes it bigger but it cuts off the top of the screen still - I hate this new layout! It's much more confusing to look at - and I can't even see the whole screen

I know! it is so much more confusing, and seems a bit too cluttered. my bottom of the screen is also cut off a little bit. I cant read the whole article in the newspaper!

WebkinzFather08-02-2007 03:55 PM

If they would only make the Login Screen and/or the Webkinz World screen a resizable screen it would solve all of these problems. But since they have opted to make it a static unsizable window we are all stuck (literally!) inside with no way out (or around!). I say go back to the way it was (or take the suggestion offered here) -- my kids are FRUSTRATED and that isn't helping the PARENTS either...