Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 02:47 PM   #11
webkinz_forever

Default Re: screen size

It seems you know how to change the resolution - you've got to set it to the biggest one. Also, make sure that you haven't got different windows taking up the whole screen.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2009, 07:31 PM   #12
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

This was posted by Electrabuzz1 in a similar thread.

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Have you tried holding down your "Ctrl" key and tapping the "-" key until it is at the viewing size you like. Also you can make it larger by tapping the "+" key.

This does not work on all computers so hopefully it will work for you.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #13
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

None of these work for me. I have Internet Explorer. The bottom of the webkinz screen is cut off.
Click the image to open in full size.

As you can see, I have pulled the page up away from the toolbar at the bottom so you can see that the bottom of the webkinz page is cut off. I have tried the 100% bar, it just makes a larger page that is cut off.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 08:11 PM   #14
LikeRain
Webkinz :)

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

It really looks like you just need to put the mouse at the bottom edge of the Webkinz window until it changes to the resizing arrow, then click on the mouse button and pull it down. I'm sorry if you already tried this....but it looks like the same thing I had on mine! Good luck....
Old 09-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #15

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

This is how I solved mine:
Go to the log in page of WW
Press Ctrl and the +/= buttons together.
It should make your screen bigger
To make it smaller,do Ctrl and _/- buttons together.

I hope I helped! Make a note that,that might not work on some computers.
~Awnie
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #16
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

click & drag the blue bar at the top, then move the mouse to the top of the blue bar,
you will see arrows going up & down .... click and drag it up! that's what i do every single time
i log on
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #17
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by LikeRain
It really looks like you just need to put the mouse at the bottom edge of the Webkinz window until it changes to the resizing arrow, then click on the mouse button and pull it down. I'm sorry if you already tried this....but it looks like the same thing I had on mine! Good luck....
Do you mean the lower right hand corner where it says 100%? I tried that, it just makes the cut off screen bigger, but still cut off.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:17 PM   #18
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tigergirl890
This is how I solved mine:
Go to the log in page of WW
Press Ctrl and the +/= buttons together.
It should make your screen bigger
To make it smaller,do Ctrl and _/- buttons together.

I hope I helped! Make a note that,that might not work on some computers.
~Awnie
Thans, but it didn't work.
View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
click & drag the blue bar at the top, then move the mouse to the top of the blue bar,
you will see arrows going up & down .... click and drag it up! that's what i do every single time
i log on
I am not quite sure what you mean.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:49 AM   #19
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

if you open your browser then resize it really small (by clicking on the bottom right corner and draging upward and inward) then going to the webkinz login screen by typing in the address directly (not by webkinz.com). then resizing the the browser to as big as you can get it. you should have scroll bars on the side and bottom of the screen. this way you can see everything just by scrolling up/down and side/side.

i dont have the link off hand buy it starts with mci2.webkinz or something like that.
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #20
twinkler4444

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

Press F11 on your keyboard. It will expand the screen to full size!
My brother had the same problem so I am almost definately sure it will work!
DukeDakota is offline Female
Closed