Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 10:38 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

Arrow Unanswered: Screen goes blank and kicks me off WW account!

I really need to know if anyone else is having this problem...

Previously I thought this was an issue with the game Jumbleberry Fields, since it seemed to happen just when I was playing that game. But recently my screen has gone blank (white) and kicked me out of WW in various places.

I believe I am on server 9 (wapi 9), I use Internet Explorer and I clean my cache regularly.

This is CRITICALbecause it is messing up my dailies and other games in WW! I don't know what to do to stop it from happening!

I really need to know if this is happening to anyone else. Please Post if this has happened to you!
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Screen goes blank and kicks me off WW account!

hmm this is not happening to me. i would call ganz, and change your password in case its a hacker... but i dont think it is but you never know!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

thats has happened to me multiple times and i have no idea what causes it.. it really aggravating! i dont think its a hacker but i would change your password just in case.
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Sorry, no this is not happening to me?
I never have heard of this problem
I hope it gets fixed soon for you!
Good luck!
Sorry I wasn't any help.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #5
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Hmm, my friend has this problem sometimes on her computer. Do you have a multi-action touchpad? (Like on the new acer laptops). Sometimes, putting two fingers on the touch pad at once does something funky
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #6
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I would try using something other than Internet Explorer. I always had issues with it. Things run pretty good on Firefox for me. (although, come to think of it, I do tend to freeze up in the clubhouse....) Anyway, hope things work out real soon for you!!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #7

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Arrow Re: Screen goes blank and kicks me off WW account!

On my account when I have done Fairy Falls my screen goes black and says no signal. I have to mannuall shut down and restart the computer then log back into WW. This only happens when i do fairy falls so far.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 02:10 AM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
I would try using something other than Internet Explorer. I always had issues with it. Things run pretty good on Firefox for me. (although, come to think of it, I do tend to freeze up in the clubhouse....) Anyway, hope things work out real soon for you!!
I agree. I've never been able to get Webkinz to work properly on IE. Firefox works great.
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 03:02 PM   #9

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks so much for all your helpful suggestions!!! I think I will try and run Firefox to see if that helps. If it does for me I will post in about a week or so -- that way I know for sure if it is working properly.
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #10
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

I get screens that don't load (just hang).

I log out, log back in and then they seem to work fine.

But using Firefox has reduced the number of issues over IE.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pookie rawks!