Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
quackameloo
Webkinz :)

snowflake223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Screen cut down

On webkinz my screen is cut so you can't see the sides. I can still play games and stuff and do jobs, but I can't do my webkinz cares thing. I don't think it's my computer, because it doesn't work on our other computer and also, other sites work, but I don't really know a whole lot about computers. Is anyone else having else having this problem, and if not, any ideas about how to maybe fix it? Thanks!
http://i39.tinypic.com/6jn91g.jpg
(Ignore the "Click the image to open in full size"
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by snowflake223; 02-07-2009 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: added pic
snowflake223 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Screen cut down

You can stretch it out. try it..... hover your mouse over the side and pull it.
calabelle is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
quackameloo

snowflake223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Stretching it out doesn't,work; it just adds dark green to the side, like if you were to stretch it out on WI, it adds blue to the sides. Thanks anyways, though. I gotta go now, but hopefully it will fix by tomorrow!
snowflake223 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 11:03 PM   #4
The Cullens love my

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

Hmm.. thats weird it might fix it's self
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Does the window pop up? It must pop up for it to show full screen.
calabelle is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #6
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by snowflake223
On webkinz my screen is cut so you can't see the sides. I can still play games and stuff and do jobs, but I can't do my webkinz cares thing. I don't think it's my computer, because it doesn't work on our other computer and also, other sites work, but I don't really know a whole lot about computers. Is anyone else having else having this problem, and if not, any ideas about how to maybe fix it? Thanks!
http://i39.tinypic.com/6jn91g.jpg
(Ignore the "Click the image to open in full size"
Click the image to open in full size.

Have you done a reboot and ran your virus program? Try that first....If that does not correct it Then Try a reboot,+ defrag+ reboot +defrag+turn off then unplug computer from power source for about 20 mins......then reboot again. This is an old Windows 98 trick that resets Windows. It sounds wierd but it works.

You may try just a reboot then turn off then unplug from power source (not turn off switch on surge proctector) it must be disconnected from the actual power source(wall outlet or surge procter) for 20 mins, then turn on. see if that will take care of it. If not try the first set of instructions. It sounds to me like your Windows just needs to reset itself to correct something that has gotten messed up. That is if Windows is your Operating System which it probably is if you are running Internet Explorer. Please let us know if that does or does not help. If it is your Display Settings and you have not changed them this will set them back to where they were/should be.

---------- gomommu41 added 23 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

I have another thought. I used a magnifying glass and noticed that it looks like you are running MozillaFirefox. If so, did you do the update that ocured 2 days ago? That was to fix some bugs in the Firefox Browser. The problem just may be a Firefox browser problem. If none of the above corrects it I suggest contacting MozillaFirefox Support. That info is in your Help and click the 'Help Contents" ..You will also find the Check for Updates under Help also.

If none of the above helps the last thing to try is a System Restore back to the day prior to when the problem happened. You must be an adult to do this to your computer. I really do not think this is anything serious, I do hope it isn't. Please let me know what the results are.

Last edited by gomommu41; 02-08-2009 at 12:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #7
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Um...i used to have this problem on my old computer.....try pushing F11. If that does not work, go the the blank monitor screen (with no programs up) and right click, go to propeties, and change the resoluition to the largest possible.....
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:23 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I have the exact same thing happening. It started after that long extra maintenance a few days ago. I've got two possible solutions. When I log on through Internet explorer, it is normal. But I don't like IE, as I keep getting that "Please Wait..." at the most inopportune moments. It's when I use Firefox that I get the screen like yours. Unfortunately I can't tell from your screen which browser you're using. But switching might help.

The other solution is to use this address to log in: http://66.48.69.102//loader4.php?go=...ser&aol=0&fs=0
When you first log in, the bottom part of your dock will not show, so click on F11 to get the whole screen, or if that doesn't work look for "View" on the top toolbar, and click "Full screen". This has worked quite nicely for me.

By the way, you can always do the I love my Webkinz thing by going to "Things to do" and selecting "Me and my pets". That's what I did until someone helped me out with the above loader address.

Hope this helps. You're not alone with this glitch.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
Ibehere because I'm
Gifted

Ibehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud of

Go to "View" at the toolbar and in the drop down menu choose zoom then click on "reset"
Ibehere is offline Female
Closed