Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: the school?

didn't you have a choice to send your pet with a teacher and you didnt have to the class? what happend to that?
because I didnt have that choice?
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 09:19 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: the school?

They took away the tutoring option when they made all the classes free. I really miss that option!!

This change was made back in October.

Here is the front page story:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...9/index43.html

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 01-26-2011 at 09:22 PM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 04:22 AM   #3
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I miss that !! They made some of the classes so hard. When it went free they did away with that. They need to bring it back. Even if we have to pay!!!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 06:10 AM   #4
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

It was deleted when the classes became free I think we need to suggest this be returned, even if we do have to pay for it! ~klcottingim
klcottingim is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I think Ganz has a survey coming up where you can say which feature needs to be brought back. I was reading it somewhere earlier this week, I need to find it again. Because bringing the Tutor back was one of the options. I think they may have had enough complaints to be aware that it is wanted more than anything in there. Especially after the Maintenance a few weeks ago when you can't even get past levels 8, 9 and 10 in the strength class.

I think we all need to submit our requests to Ganz and maybe they will get flooded with so many they will reconsider it. If I find that I will post it here
I can't seem to find it again... But if we all comment and say we need the Tutor option back maybe they will listen

Last edited by dawnscott1; 01-27-2011 at 01:08 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #6
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

When the classes became free they took away that option. I miss it though.
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #7

Priceless has disabled reputation

When Ganz made the option of classes free, they took away the tutor option. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-free-660299/
Quote:
Great news for all the young students of Webkinz World who were having difficulty making ends meet with the high cost of tuition! Ganz has announced that from now on, all the classes at the Kinzville Academy will be FREE! Taking classes at the Academy also helps your pet to qualify for the competitons in the Kinzville Stadium. Another feature of the Kinzville Academy that has disappeared is the tutor option. For an extra fee, the tutor used to enable your little student to pass a class that was too difficult.
Like dawn said, I think a poll is coming up that will ask us if they should bring it back. We need that option. If you can vote, that would be awesome!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-27-2011, 05:35 PM   #8
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

yes I know I want to take that poll if you can find it post it here
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #9
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

They removed it when all the classes became free. :/
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female
Closed