Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 02:38 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Scheduled Asian Parties Not Showing Up

I was scheduling a kc plus party at 4 and 5 pm so that on my Asian accounts it would start at 2 and 3am. That worked great until a couple of night ago. I decided to schedule them for 3 and 4pm so I could have my asian parties at 1 and 2 am. When I go to my 4 asian accounts at 1am (3pm asian time) there are no parties showing up when I go to my rooms like they use to. The ones that I have schedule to show up at 2am do not even show up like they use to. I have wasted 4000 kc the past 2 nights because they take my money and give me no parties. Does anyone know what may have happened and why the asian parties are no longer showing up? Is this a glitch anyone else is having? I stay up till the wee hours of the morning and had fun hosting my own asian parties.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
It;s not a glitch but a change in the way parites are scheduled.

Last maintenance they changed the parties so when you schedule a party it is in NA time. So if you schedule a party at 2AM with your Asian account the party will occur at 2AM Eastern time and it will be during maintenance.

They did that so that all people invited to a party could attend at the same time no matter what kind of account they had.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 08:09 AM   #2
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Scheduled Asian Parties Not Showing Up

Hmm... this isn't happening to me. But I think that they changed the time a party is- so if you schedule it for 5pm in Asian time, then it will be 5pm Eastern time. Sorry about this!

Last edited by envisiondance; 05-29-2010 at 08:58 AM..
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:46 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It;s not a glitch but a change in the way parites are scheduled.

Last maintenance they changed the parties so when you schedule a party it is in NA time. So if you schedule a party at 2AM with your Asian account the party will occur at 2AM Eastern time and it will be during maintenance.

They did that so that all people invited to a party could attend at the same time no matter what kind of account they had.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 03:35 PM   #4

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Thanks so much. My Asian parties are showing up now in Eastern time zone. I really liked having them in the middle of the night. Thats a shame.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Closed