Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
Akd
Webkinz :)

Akd is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: The schedule for Kinzville Park

I wanna know the schedule for kinzville park so i know when to get on can anybody help me
Akd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #2
Call Me Madison! =)
Gift Trainee

soccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud of

Default Re: The schedule for Kinzville Park

If you go on the webkinz home page... and then you click on the link I think that could help you. I am not sure how much longer it will be on the home page, but you could also go to webkinz wiki on this site, and type in "kinsville park" and i am sure you will find it (:

I would put the link, but my computer won't let me
soccerdog130 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

As Soccerdog said the thread is on the front page - here is the link.

Kinzville Park is NOW Open - Update: Closed for Improvements
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #4
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

There is not a set schedule for the park. They (Ganz) are just putting it up occassionally until they get all of the bugs worked out.
I think there might be a thread on WI that you can post when you find it open.
I forget where I saw it though.
Sorry.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #5
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

That article most definitely will not be updated when the Kinzville Park goes up or down. Please keep an eye on the Wiki page, where users edit when it goes up or down.

Kinzville Park - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Justin is offline Male
Closed