Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 11:49 AM   #21
Nick Jonas is my
Webkinz :)
MrsNickJonas[♥] is on a distinguished road

Default Re: scary thing happened to my webkinz

Wow thats all I can say. Idk what happened.
Srry I can't help you =(
MrsNickJonas[♥] is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 11:50 AM   #22
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

wow thats weird!!!!! it was probably just a glitch, a really weird one!! contact ganz if it happens asgain =)
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #23
Call me Shelby! (:
Gifted

MonkeyGirl0398 is just really niceMonkeyGirl0398 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
It definitely sounds like what you experienced was a glitch. Some of the moves you described reminded me of some dicekinz actions. I don't know if you play dicekinz or not but there is a move (the fly dice) that makes your player move forward, then when he is done he rears up and does a little dance... and when you get the blowback dice your player slides backward and kind of looks like he is moonwalking...

Anyway, I guess some glitch made your unicorn go through the full series of all possible moves. Glad to hear everything was back to normal after you rebooted! I don't know if WW was particularly glitchy today or not but I experienced some difficulties with the site as well today, not nearly as drastic as you though.

I hope your little unicorn gets a good rest tonight after all that dancing and rearing up and everything!!

I agree with you.

Maybe your unicorn said EVERYONE CLEAR THE DANCE FLOOR!!!!! And then she started to dance! LOL!!!!!!! Jk!
MonkeyGirl0398 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 12:45 PM   #24

pogolover is on a distinguished road

yeah you should contact Ganz
Old 06-22-2008, 12:56 PM   #25
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Hmm.. That is very strange!!! Other people have said the answer though. Also, this is for everyone, If you have read some of the FAQ, you will know that some people will use special web tools to hack your account and controll your webkinz and everything. Cheat engine, for example, allows the person who hacked your account to subtract up to 10000000 of your KC and put it on their account. Even if it runs into negitive for you. This is why you need to keep your password a secret and maybe install a virus blocker.
-Aly♥
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 01:10 PM   #26
Nick Jonas is my
MrsNickJonas[♥] is on a distinguished road

If it's over you have nothing to worry bout. i mean wht can we do? =p
MrsNickJonas[♥] is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 01:12 PM   #27
hat you're not a

luv2bshortstop will become famous soon enough

wow i've never heard of anything like that mine has gone out of the room & reappeared though! It has also walked on walls!
luv2bshortstop is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 01:20 PM   #28
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

This also happened to me before! I was in the Garden Yard and it was all fine but then it stared to slow down and the animals on the trampoline were going 'up........and dooown.......' and it froze saying "Please Wait..." on the bottom and a meesage came up saying that it couldn't log into Webkinz World and I would be logged out. It DIDN'T log me out and a few Webkinz were dancing and blinking their eyes (flashing????) like CRAZY! I also agree that these actions were from the Kinzville Academy... But once I came back, all back to normal! No problem!...maybe. WEIRD!
Old 06-22-2008, 04:03 PM   #29
webkinzfan9976

webkinzfan9976 is an unknown quantity at this point

in the trading room i was inviteing someone it said
sorry
this game can only have 0 players

it was wierd
Old 06-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #30
hey macarana!
Gifted

lemonwedge is a jewel in the roughlemonwedge is a jewel in the rough

haha that reminded me of this black cat that started dancing! it was hilarious!
lemonwedge is offline Female
Closed