Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 10:19 PM   #1
shadow hegdehog is a
Webkinz :)

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: scary thing happened to my webkinz

i don't know what happened, but while i was in the trading room everything froze except for my unicorn. then she started dancing and rolling around. she was not just "stuck" or anything...she was doing certain dance moves like the cabbage patch and the moon walk...like someone hacked into the website and was controlling her or something. is this normal and what does it mean?? it continued and i could not log out i had to turn off my computer. i got back into webkinz world and everything seemed fine...but waht was that all about??

please someone tell me!!! thank you
Devonshire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2008, 10:20 PM   #2
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: scary thing happened to my webkinz

That is very strange. Sorry, I have no idea what happened.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 10:22 PM   #3
Luging

Uhm.. WOW! That's all I can say! I have no idea, Devon! Maybe contact Ganz and ask them? Or, just ignore it.. But, if it happens again you should definetly contact them. Their Email and Phone number is at the top of this section.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:24 PM   #4
Call meh Kee-Lime~

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

Are you joking? Because i dont see how a four legged animal can start doing that XD
Keelee is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 10:24 PM   #5
xoxlivelovedance1xox

Oh my goodness! That is majorly strange! I don't think that i have ever heard of anything like this happening before. I agree with Luging...just ignore it until it happens again. I think that you should definitly contact ganz, because some one could be hacking...and that is NEVER good. I hope nothing like this ever happens again!
Old 06-21-2008, 10:29 PM   #6
shadow hegdehog is a

it was very wierd...my unicorn stood up and reared like a horse and everything...should i call webkinz?? this is not a joke and i am sort of worried someone hacked into my account somehow...i am going to check and make sure everything is there right now...thank you everyone for your replies
Old 06-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #7
lukemadtv

Maybe your computer just froze and right before it froze you pressed somewhere so your unicorn was messed up idk confusing....
Old 06-21-2008, 11:42 PM   #8
sockmonkey313

sockmonkey313 is an unknown quantity at this point

ive heard of peoples webkinz doing weird dance moves b4 and it had something to do with the kinz academy . you know how you do all the levels of a class and you get something? 4 example you complete all the levels 4 speed and you get a new action( like smile,giggle,wave) you get to do the flip!

so anyways people have said b4 that their wbkinz just all the suddon started dancing when ww froze up! and most people on wi thought that it would just be another action that you could earn at the kinzville academy! its probably just another ww glitch! (1 of their many)

so i hope this info helps! (:
sockmonkey313 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 12:35 AM   #9
shadow hegdehog is a

thank you everybody very much!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 12:56 AM   #10
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

It definitely sounds like what you experienced was a glitch. Some of the moves you described reminded me of some dicekinz actions. I don't know if you play dicekinz or not but there is a move (the fly dice) that makes your player move forward, then when he is done he rears up and does a little dance... and when you get the blowback dice your player slides backward and kind of looks like he is moonwalking...

Anyway, I guess some glitch made your unicorn go through the full series of all possible moves. Glad to hear everything was back to normal after you rebooted! I don't know if WW was particularly glitchy today or not but I experienced some difficulties with the site as well today, not nearly as drastic as you though.

I hope your little unicorn gets a good rest tonight after all that dancing and rearing up and everything!!
SarahN is offline Female
Closed