Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: says Wheel or wishes done but not ???

on one of my accounts the days under pet care are messed up . It is missing days.And when I go to do the WOW and curio shop.. it says I have already done that today .. the last couple of days I thought perhaps I did and did not realize it because I do dailies on several accounts... but I did that one first today and it is messed up .. I wrote a letter to GANZ but wondering if this has or is happening to anyone else ?
Monalisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #2
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: says Wheel or wishes done but not ???

a friend of mine said it has happened to her for two days now- I do not think you are the only one that is having the problem
elefancy is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 02:45 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
wittiemoo is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been getting those same messages for a few days now too.
wittiemoo is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
Gifted
smokybear will become famous soon enough

It is a problem that many are having, including me. It will also effect some of the hourly activities, but not all. Sometimes I can get free food, sometimes not. Same for things like Quizzy's Blast. Now it is not letting me do the daily kinzcare. I've heard it also effects the Bingoz. Ganz has said it is aware of the problem and is working on it.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:50 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Imabadfairy will become famous soon enough

This is happening to me too. It stinks doesn't it!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:02 PM   #6
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for letting me know it was not my computer and I am not the only one with this problem ... makes me feel much better but still it bothers me with all the money I have lost because of this.

-reps to you 4 for answering.. and glad to be your first rep imabadfairy lol
welcome to WI

Last edited by Monalisa; 02-16-2009 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #7

QueenMe is on a distinguished road

My son has been having this same problem. Some activities he can do and others he can't. lso, his Daily Kinzcare is still set to lat week, which he didn't get credit for. I checked and couldn't find where to write about thes problems. Mine and my daughter's accounts are fine though so it's strange. No clue
QueenMe is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #8

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: says Wheel or wishes done but not ???

View Post Originally Posted by Monalisa
on one of my accounts the days under pet care are messed up . It is missing days.And when I go to do the WOW and curio shop.. it says I have already done that today .. the last couple of days I thought perhaps I did and did not realize it because I do dailies on several accounts... but I did that one first today and it is messed up .. I wrote a letter to GANZ but wondering if this has or is happening to anyone else ?
That has happened many times. There was a post on that issue several weeks ago. It did work, but not for everything. What you have to do is when the message pops up, go to the log out button at the top left side. Click the log out. When it ask you if you are sure you want to log out, say no. It should work.
Hope I was able to help you out.
Have a nice day!
Lucky:chi:
idog1995 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 04:30 PM   #9
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by QueenMe
My son has been having this same problem. Some activities he can do and others he can't. lso, his Daily Kinzcare is still set to lat week, which he didn't get credit for. I checked and couldn't find where to write about thes problems. Mine and my daughter's accounts are fine though so it's strange. No clue
to write to them .. go to the main page where you click log in .. down below go to customer service .. Scroll down and click on comments and suggestions and click that .. Then click on our question does not appear above .. .. I use that for most all my contacts with them thanks for replying here too
Old 02-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #10
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Yep......I think this is the 6th day it has happened to me. Blecchhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Closed