Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2007, 11:41 AM   #11
PM me for it
Gift Guru

FamousDog will become famous soon enough

Default Re: it says my code is not right

Update: Ganz emailed back and said the problem was fixed. I went to adopt it, and it still does not work!!! The email said to respond to that email with the exact error message if it didn't work the second time. How hard is this, really? I'm annoyed.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2007, 11:59 AM   #12
Gift Guru

Beagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear tht. That never happened to me.
I would be a little mad too. It's okay evrything is just going to turn out just fine.....i hope.............lol!
Beagle00cc is offline Female
Old 07-05-2007, 12:32 PM   #13
Gift Guru

huskylover is just really nicehuskylover is just really nice

it has happened to me too
huskylover is offline Female
Old 07-05-2007, 12:33 PM   #14
aewaew
Gift Guru

aewaew is just really niceaewaew is just really nice

EMAIL IS support@webkinz.com
-
email ganz again and tell them it still did not work

Last edited by aewaew; 07-05-2007 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-05-2007, 01:54 PM   #15
nessa32
Gifted
nessie is on a distinguished road

Try and reply to that email again and tell them it still doesn't work and they should email you back a phone# to call them with a customer service code. I just had to do this. When you call - they ask you to punch in the customer service code and then you have to leave a message and they call you back. It took them about 1 1/2 days to call me back. I left them a message about a 1/2 hour before they closed on Monday and they called me back Wednesday morning. My problem was with a free frog pet from the trading cards and they gave me a new adoption code. I know it's frustrating waiting for them to call. Hope this helps, good luck!
Old 07-05-2007, 01:55 PM   #16
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

support@webkinz.com
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 07-06-2007, 10:50 AM   #17
PM me for it
Gift Guru

Update: They emailed me back a SECOND time saying the code was fixed, but it is NOT fixed! They did not email me any customer service phone number to call, it just said the same thing as the last email, which was to respond to that email if it still doesn't work. How many times are they going to do this? I am extremely dissatisfied. This is not right.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:52 AM   #18
marshmallowpie148
Webkinz :)

marshmallowpie148 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats always my fear when adopting a pet, especially a rare one.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:17 PM   #19
Gifted

mrsbrady is an unknown quantity at this point

you should email them AGAIN! and say what is the custumer support number and tell them what happened and maybe the,ll help you hope I helped I hope it works
Old 07-07-2007, 01:45 PM   #20
PM me for it
Gift Guru

Update: Ganz emailed back again, saying that the code is for a unicorn. Huh? It says clydesdale on the back of the tag, oh and it was attached to a clydesdale, hello? They also said it was an unused code and could be adopted, but it still does not work, either as a unicorn or as the clydesdale. I really don't know what to do because Ganz is not helping at all. What am I supposed to do? I bought this on Wednesday and still no help.
Closed