Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 03:01 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Re: Says code does not exist when we JUST BOUGHT IT!

this too has happened to me before, after 24 hours i could get back in the code shop
contact ganz about this on the log in page under the area of i can not excess code or something like that
also email them at support@webkinz.com they will send you a form over the email to fill out o do like me and do all the above and call them at 1-800-724-5902 monday or now and monday they will return your call, i just did it and it was a mixed up code which they should replace!
i do know how you feel, and no one does untill it happenes to them! so good luck and let us know what happens we are all pulling for you!

do not worry, sounds to me as if you have enough since to be polite on the phone to the person you wll be dealing with, i think you are a pretty smart person just by the way you have written! you did the right thing first by coming here and asking for solutions! so you go girl, you will do alright!

Last edited by rodsbaby; 02-08-2009 at 03:08 AM.. Reason: forgot to add
rodsbaby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2009, 04:15 AM   #22
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I did have a code problem once (with a pet) and I called CS and they fixed the problem within a few hours (someone had bought the pet, used the code and returned it to the store, they could tell when the code was used and that the account was never accessed - it was during a time when the website was down for days).

The Webkinz help section says:
If your Feature Code doesn't work, please be sure you are typing it in correctly. If you get a message that tells you that your code is retired, it will no longer work. If you get a message that says the code does not exist, then it cannot be used in the feature code shop. If you would like us to investigate, please mail us your code to:

U.S.A. Ganz
Attn: Feature Code Desk
60 Industrial Parkway
Cheektowaga NY 14227-9903
Ganz
Attn: Feature Code Desk
One Pearce Rd.
Woodbridge, Ont.
L4L 3T2

So you could mail a copy of your code (and the receipt if you have it) and send that to Ganz. Don't send the original just in case the letter gets lost.

I did have a problem with a retailer who sold my Mom carriers guaranteeing they could be returned (they could not) that didn't have a code in them - but Ganz could not fix that.

---------- Jarrah added 6 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SJB
I emailed the Webkinz people and asked them if they could fix my sister's checker board that is stuck on the floor of her beagle's room, and they haven't fixed it or replyed! They are not very helpful.

It's been 2 months since I emailed them.
SBJ - did you email or use the "I have something stuck" link in customer service? If you use the link the stuck item should be fixed in a day or two - and if it's not send in another form.

BTW you can often unstick items simply by having your pet walk out of the room and back in again (don't use the map). This doesn't work for things in doors but sometimes fixes things in rooms.

Last edited by Jarrah; 02-08-2009 at 04:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #23
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by harlequinn
My mom (who seems to have the worst luck with Ganz and their glitches) recently bought some clothing items, and most of their codes work- but one of them keeps coming up as non-existent.

She tried again several times, wondering if the "B" was really an "E" or a "3", but nothing worked, and eventually she was banned from entering in codes altogether!

This is ridiculous, she paid good money for that code, and gets nothing in return?

What's more irritating, is the only customer service form regarding non-working codes is in regard to pet codes. HELLO Ganz! Are you not keeping track of your own products?! There are other codes people may be having issues with!

So what should I do? This cannot stand; this is just too much. Glitches are one thing but when you've paid for an item you do not receive, Ganz is as much as stealing money right out of your pocket!! (I really hate how there isn't an angry emoticon >=/ )

Has anyone else had this problem? Did you contact Ganz? Did they DO anything about it??

Can anyone name their Customer Service number/hours off the top of their head? I found it once before but it was difficult. Also their customer service page is worthless. We told them about several stuck items days ago and they haven't done a thing about any of them. I'd rather talk to someone who can be held immediately accountable for what is done about this.
The only thing i can suggest is contacting Ganz. I'm sorry your code doesn't work .
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 04:50 PM   #24
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I wanted to add that they told me that their hours were until 4:30 p.m. {Eastern time, though, like their kinz time is}. I haven't had any luck with getting them to fix a multitude of problems with my main account, yet, but I keep trying. Since you didn't say exactly what it was that was bought, though, it MIGHT be that they sent out product before they bothered to code them in to their system -- that happened with the shirts {to get the outfit codes for scientist and so on} and the powder puff carrier {supposed to be in now} and so on. It really doesn't make sense, does it, for them to have all that time to make and ship out products way before they input the codes for the virtual items. I hope they're getting you and your mom all fixed up about this, and maybe you'll 'luck' out and they'll give you a free code for something or other for all the trouble they put you through.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #25
fishymill

fishymill is on a distinguished road

i had the same problem a week ago, ganz asked me to send the the code, i made a copy of it for my records,within a week they had sent me a new code!! granted the virtual item i got was not the same as the same as the shirt that i purchased but at least ganz made good on their code!!

Last edited by fishymill; 02-10-2009 at 06:04 PM..
fishymill is offline Female
Closed