Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 08:41 PM   #11
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Says code does not exist when we JUST BOUGHT IT!

The number is listed above, and I think the hours are 9-5. There is a form that can be filled out that is for any misc problem not otherwise listed.

I have every confidence that Ganz will stand behind their product and make restitution for what ever is wrong with your code.

We have never had a problem getting items unstuck. With the amount of accounts that are out there it is perfectly understandable that it would take a few days to straighten it out.

Have faith and patience, and I'm sure all of your issues will be handled satisfactorily soon enough. Good luck

Last edited by kayembee; 02-03-2009 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: (removed reference to deleted post)
kayembee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 08:41 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Just keep in mind when you do call that the person you'll be talking to had no say whatsoever in how the programming is done, so it's not his/her personal fault something doesn't work. So be polite; people are generally much more helpful when they are treated respectfully. If someone started yelling and swearing at me (as some others suggested) I sure wouldn't go out of my way to be helpful. You do have the right to be firm and demand a solution, but do so politely.

Hope you'll get this resolved soon.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #13
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Come here-

http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_feature_codes.html

Hope I helped!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 09:14 PM   #14
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by harlequinn
My mom (who seems to have the worst luck with Ganz and their glitches) recently bought some clothing items, and most of their codes work- but one of them keeps coming up as non-existent.

She tried again several times, wondering if the "B" was really an "E" or a "3", but nothing worked, and eventually she was banned from entering in codes altogether!

This is ridiculous, she paid good money for that code, and gets nothing in return?

What's more irritating, is the only customer service form regarding non-working codes is in regard to pet codes. HELLO Ganz! Are you not keeping track of your own products?! There are other codes people may be having issues with!

So what should I do? This cannot stand; this is just too much. Glitches are one thing but when you've paid for an item you do not receive, Ganz is as much as stealing money right out of your pocket!! (I really hate how there isn't an angry emoticon >=/ )

Has anyone else had this problem? Did you contact Ganz? Did they DO anything about it??

Can anyone name their Customer Service number/hours off the top of their head? I found it once before but it was difficult. Also their customer service page is worthless. We told them about several stuck items days ago and they haven't done a thing about any of them. I'd rather talk to someone who can be held immediately accountable for what is done about this.
There's this:
It might have been a glitch or a typo. I'd call GANZ/Webkinz.

Their number is:

1-866-932-5469

*EDIT* off topic -fairlyoddmom

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 02-03-2009 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: edited out off topic portion of response
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 01:54 PM   #15

chaosy2k is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Says code does not exist when we JUST BOUGHT IT!

I had this happen with a trading card code and found a character was very illegible and made sure the code was correct before being locked out of the code shop...my daughter has some charms and the codes are on a rediculously small piece of paper making reading the characters nearly impossible...I'd try in a few days since some items are so new they don't register right away but make sure to call Webkinz and let them know the code you have is invalid meaning it's not correct when you enter it...I think it's a character error and not a used code to my knowledge...good luck and hope you get your code to work asap
chaosy2k is offline Male
Old 02-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #16
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

First off harlequinn, sorry for your troubles. I truly hope you get the situation worked out. You've gotten some good suggestions from our members here. I think the key is for your mom to be persistent and hold her ground. Unfortunately, you're walking into a situation where a lot of people have tried to scam in the past. Makes it really unfair for the rest of us that might have a genuinel problem. Hopefully, your mom can make some headway. I wish you luck.

Secondly, to those of you responding to this thread. Please watch what and how you say something. Harlequinn is seriously asking for advice. Shes not asking for sarcastic or immature answers. Shes not complaining or behaving like shes fed up and frustrated. Do not respond in that manner. If you dont have a helpful, positive response, please do not post. Watch your language and your content. We have all kinds of ages on here.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #17
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

There actually is a form you can fill out for feature codes like the one you have. Here is the link: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/fc.php.

I used it recently because my trading card code didn't work. Turned out that someone in Ohio had already used MY code. I had to send the card with the code to them, and they will be sending me a new code in return.

---------- sydney88 added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Amymt
Actually I think this link might help you more since your code is telling you that it does not exist. When I entered my code, it said that it had been used before. It is a different problem if your code says it does not exist.

Last edited by sydney88; 02-03-2009 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #18
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

I've been banned from entering codes before (apparently I'm borderline dyslexic, my brother is, so I guess I should have realized). It usually expires at midnight. She should be able to try again tomorrow, if she can't get anything resolved on the phone. If they ever wonder if I'm trying to steal codes, I've got all those boxes of cards I can show them to prove otherwise....
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 03:16 PM   #19
SJB
Toads are cool.
Webkinz :)

SJB is on a distinguished road

I emailed the Webkinz people and asked them if they could fix my sister's checker board that is stuck on the floor of her beagle's room, and they haven't fixed it or replyed! They are not very helpful.

It's been 2 months since I emailed them.
SJB is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 02:52 AM   #20
harlequinn

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
First off harlequinn, sorry for your troubles. I truly hope you get the situation worked out. You've gotten some good suggestions from our members here. I think the key is for your mom to be persistent and hold her ground. Unfortunately, you're walking into a situation where a lot of people have tried to scam in the past. Makes it really unfair for the rest of us that might have a genuinel problem. Hopefully, your mom can make some headway. I wish you luck.

Secondly, to those of you responding to this thread. Please watch what and how you say something. Harlequinn is seriously asking for advice. Shes not asking for sarcastic or immature answers. Shes not complaining or behaving like shes fed up and frustrated. Do not respond in that manner. If you dont have a helpful, positive response, please do not post. Watch your language and your content. We have all kinds of ages on here.
Thanks for the sympathy, fairly! =)

I didn't get to see any of the derogatory/inflammatory replies, but thanks for the defense! ^_^

Although, I must admit, I was rather fed up and frustrated!

But certainly for good reason! lol

BTW, thanks everyone for the "angry" icons! With all the problems I've been with WW, I'm sure they'll come in handy.

---------- harlequinn added 5 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I understand your frustration. Back a while ago when all you could get were the Bracelets and neck chains for the Fairy Forest Game (Charm hunt?), It said RIGHT on the package that you could get into the forest and begin hunting for your charms. It was an outright LIE because once the code was entered, your return policy was no good AND you got a virtual Credenza, but NO entry to the forest. They refused to rectify this and people STILL came forward on saying the same thing. IT STATES SPECIFICALLY that you have access to the charm forest!
Oh Dixie, I had this EXACT same experience really recently.

Again, it was something for my mother, to get her into the charm forest. I'd made the mistake once before of thinking holiday ornaments would allow access to Woodland Wonders, so I made sure to look at the packaging CLOSELY until I saw confirmation that you could "access the charm forest!" before buying.

Imagine my frustration (not to mention disappointment and outrage, lol) when the inevitable happened there!

Like you said, a blatant lie. Shameless false advertisement. What's worse is that since I wasn't around when she entered the code, she thought she'd somehow entered it in wrong and went out and bought ANOTHER one before I could tell her not to.

Ganz has no excuse for this one. If they refuse to compensate the many who were ripped-off by this product, they could at least change the packaging! Makes you wonder if it's MEANT to trick people into buying. >=/

Last edited by harlequinn; 02-08-2009 at 02:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed