Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #21
call me Hermione
Webkinz :)

potterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud of

Default Santakinz not working...

I can't get in line to see Santakinz when i click on him i just stand before him with nothing happening...... Can any one tell me what i am doing wrong??

i clear my chace now every thing works

Last edited by potterwatch; 12-01-2009 at 02:51 PM..
potterwatch is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 02:53 PM   #22
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Santakinz not working...

You have to wait your turn. Best thing to do is go to an empty room(or one with 2 or 3 other webkinz) and try.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/conten...kinz-clubhouse

Hope this helps!
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 02:56 PM   #23

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Default Re: Santakinz not working...

I was in a quite room and clicked him once nothing happened. I tried again and then he jumped right on Santkinz lap. Hope you get your turn soon.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #24
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default santakinz won't let me make a wish!

when i went into the santa kinzroom, it was almost empty. so i clicked on santakinz, and my pet just went up to hiim as if he was a just a item in a room. nothing popped up, and my pet did not just automatically go in line. am i supposed to walk in to line myself? how does the prosedure actually work?
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 04:45 PM   #25

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: santakinz won't let me make a wish!

You should try it. If it doesn't work, clear your cache or log out and back in.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #26

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

Angry Help Can't Get My Turn With Santakinz ):

Me and my Timber wolf went to see santakinz today. But Help we tried everything but we never could make our christmas wish!! Please tell me how or help me somehow!!!!! :gwolf:
supergirl1990 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #27
Happy bein' a
Banned

xXKristaXx has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Help Can't Get My Turn With Santakinz ):

Well,

The room is new. There is most likely a few bugs/glitches ganz will need to work out.
Don't worry,you still have 24 days to choose your webkinz gift.

The rooms may as well be very busy with the rush to Santakinz.

Good luck!
xXKristaXx is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #28
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Default Santakinz problems!!!

Every time i get in the line at the Santakinz room it never lets me go even if its my turn... do i like, have to wait a long time? I've been sitting for like a hour in line.... and i clicked santakinz like a MILLION-GAZILLION TIMES!!!!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 12-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #29

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Santakinz problems!!!

I had the same problem. But I cleared my cache and it worked. Here's a link for you to do the same.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #30
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Santakinz problems!!!

Ladyvol gave you a wonderful suggestion: clear your cache!!!

Also, try logging in and out. Or, just get out of the room. I clicked him a gazillion times too... and it managed to work after I waited for a bit.

I hope you get to meet Santakinz, good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed