Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
nollequeen is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Sandwich Maker Debacle

Help! I just started putting together a kitchen. When I went to put the sandwich maker on the counter it would only go halfway and there it stayed, half on and half off the counter and kind of dangling down diagonally. Now I can't get it to move. I have taken everything else out of the room in the hopes that somehow that would help. Now the sandwich maker sits on the empty floor and no matter what I do I can't get the Ok/Remove thing to pop up.

What to do with this stubborn sandwich maker? It won't make sandwichs and my pets seem to be able to walk through it as if it weren't really there.

Any and all advice would be welcomed. Thanks in advance.
nollequeen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 10:32 AM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Sandwich Maker Debacle

If it's stuck on the floor, you have to get Ganz to unstick it.

If it's stuck on a counter (or thinks it's on a counter), sometimes you can trick it back. Remove the counter, replace the counter (in the exact same spot), leave the room by the door, reenter the room by the same door. Sometimes the item will hop back up on the table and you can remove it.

If not, you have to contact Ganz.
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 10:37 AM   #3
GreekAsianPanda

First go to customer service on the front page of the webkinz site. Second, go to "I have something stuck!" Then go to "I have an item stuck in the room" then fill out the form! It's really easy and I've done it many times! I hope this helps! =D
Old 08-22-2008, 10:39 AM   #4
926joe
Webkinz :)
megeorgio is an unknown quantity at this point

log out --- take a break ---- play with your kids, etc... ---- and try again later
Old 08-22-2008, 10:55 AM   #5
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Hope you don't have a lot of rooms with a lot of sandwich makers and have to contact Ganz.
I've discovered everytime I report something as stuck they remove ALL like items from every room. My last case was reporting a pink lamp stuck in one room and waking up to find 57 of them in my docki. I'm still redecorating as I have over 160 rooms.

You know I need to check again to see how many Webkinz and how many rooms I currently have as I keep giving different numbers as estimates.

Good Luck
sherrylaine is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 11:18 AM   #6
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

these are all great ideas. also, clearing your cache will help. if you are using your parents' computer , get their permission first. here's how you clear your cache w/ windows. (for a mach, see the help section under technical problems on the ganz website)

go to tools (upper right hand corner)
delete browsing history
delete files, yes
delete history, yes.

you may need to shut your computer down & reboot, or do a virus scan, too. that solves a lot of computer problems.

when all else fails, buy another sandwich maker & put it in a dif room. i don't have a lot of lil things in one room, especially the animated ones, they get stuck. best wishes.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
nollequeen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for all the help. What a friendly forum! I have been trying the "something is stuck" message to Ganz, but they keep telling me that my account info doesn't match ME. AAAGH. Hopefully it has something to do with their being on the fritz so much the last few days.

Thanks all.
nollequeen is offline Female
Closed