Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
I have 20
Webkinz :)

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: samoyed help!

Well, you know that the samoyed is about to be retired or is it? Is it already retired or soon to be retired? Another question i have is: dose webkinz give you more kinzcash if you adopt a retired webkinz? If you know, when is the samoyed being officaly retired?

PLease be honest!
I have:bas::easter::cs::kanga::husky::rdr: mouse, brown dog, samoyed,
I want:seal::pgn:
sns1077 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2008, 02:05 PM   #2
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: samoyed help!

no you dont get more kinzcash when you adopt a retired pet

and yes the samoyed retired
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 02:05 PM   #3
Frankie Jonas has

AnimalLover96 will become famous soon enough

No webkinz does not give you more kinzcash if you adopt a retired pet! you get the same amount! I t is not retired right now ! they say it is retired but it won't be fully retired until they stop making them and sending the to the stores! Once Webkinz stops making them and all of them sent to the stores are gone then it is retired ofically! You may beable to get one off of ebay though! Hope I helped!
AnimalLover96 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #4
lanie293

lanie293 is on a distinguished road

ok i am not sure if it gives more kc but i dnt think so i know for a fact that the samoyed is now retired
lanie293 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 02:07 PM   #5

rascel678 is an unknown quantity at this point

webkinz says the samyoed is being retired i dont know if it has been retired yet or not but i dont think you get more kinzcash for adopting the retired animals

i want a pug!
Old 06-12-2008, 02:07 PM   #6
teenabeena12

I just adopted mine today and it didn't give me anymore kc than any normal webkinz..I'm pretty sure it is officially retired because WKW put it on the front page..but I think you can still buy them..I would hold on to the psi though..that is a retired item now..Hope this helps you some..
Old 06-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #7
madfinn13

yeah , i have a retired webkinz ( yellow lab ) and adopted it after it was officaly retired but i dont know how much Ganz gave me because i adopted like 6 that day ( including my sisters webkinz )
Old 06-12-2008, 02:15 PM   #8
I have 20

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

ok thanks guys you relly helped! I alredy got mine like an hour ago thanks!
sns1077 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 05:01 PM   #9
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

The Samoyed Dog is retired, and it does not give you more kinzcash if you adopt a retired pet! I adopted my and my after they retired and I didn't get any extra kinzcash!
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 05:04 PM   #10
Banned
MaccaStarkey is on a distinguished road

The samoyed is going to retired sometime fairly soon, and no, you do not get extra kinzcash with any retired pet. Hope I helped.
MaccaStarkey is offline Female
Closed