Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2018, 06:10 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Lylade3 is a jewel in the roughLylade3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Same players in stadium

So my sister noticed that it is the same players in the stadium no matter what time of day or competition type she enters. Which can't even be possible b/c that means they are competing in more than one type at the same time. How is this possible? Is it a bot put in by ganz so that the slots fill up? If so you would think they wouldn't make their bots always win. Some of the ones we notice the most are big stompy, princess, nd OREO.
Lylade3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2018, 07:52 AM   #2
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Same players in stadium

I’ll have to check that out. You do know that levels have a lot to do with winning, right? So if you’re at a lower level chances are they have a barre they expect you to reach before placing in a competition.
If you want to talk to someone who knows about pet competition in the Stadium, here, Migrubbs has had a lot of experience in that field.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-03-2018, 11:27 AM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

What Dixiecup said, if you're a higher level (I'd say 7 & above) you've a better chance of winning against someone who is about levels 1,2, 3 & etc. Migrubbs has won a TONNNNN of trophies from competitions (just look in the Look What I Got section) & you'll see ALL of them that they've won.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-03-2018, 02:01 PM   #4

rlla knows no boundsrlla knows no bounds
rlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no bounds

The Webkinz hosts--Daisy Doe, Ms. Caroline, Arte, etc.--are always available in the tournament area.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:59 PM   #5
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

I noticed that the same ones are in the quick events at the Stadium too. Big Stompy is one I see over and over again. I am in doubt that he is real.
Susiejax is offline Female
Old 01-04-2018, 02:53 AM   #6

migrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our ears
migrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our earsmigrubbs is music to our ears

I reach all the way to Level 10 to get the trophies and medals from the competitions.
migrubbs is offline Female
Old 01-04-2018, 02:47 PM   #7
Lil Kinz

I talked to my sister and she is high level, and apparently has been able to place most of the time. It just surprised her that she was always competing against the same players and wasn't aware of the changes they made. But I guess it is kinda nice as now she says she only waits about 2 minutes for a competition to start, instead of the very very very long wait times from years ago ( we just got back on our 11 year old account). It is kinda boring though seeing the exact same webkinz/clothes each time, but i guess its a trade off. I was reading the forms here and it seems like they now do something similar in the arcade too, with a character named snowy starting off the high scores. So its intentional on webkinz part, to keep it competitive and active, and not just some user who created a bot to cheat the system.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:22 PM   #8
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Wow! How amazing that you noticed that! I guess I'm not in that part of Webkinz World often enough to notice!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-04-2018, 05:30 PM   #9
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOW!! I have an account that will be 11 years old in July! Awesome you've held on your account for so long and that you've come back to enjoy your Webbies
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-05-2018, 01:40 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

Thanks! we have been webkinz lovers for a long time (elementary school to college), but started using the website less often after they introduced deluxe and all the ads made the site constantly freeze on us. We just happened to get back on during a 50% off sale for deluxe and decided to give it another go. We miss a few features (like the TVs) but have been enjoying some of the updated graphics and new mobile app. If anyone is in the beauty pagent keep an eye out for a pink pony named lyla!
Closed