Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
ishing for more
Webkinz :)

kittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Same name as me!

I see alot of pets in the park that have the same name as me! They narmally don't talk and either sit in the trees or stan by when you first get in the park or at the theater. What's up with this?
kittykat12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Same name as me!

Well it could be that they have issues with lag time (I know I do anywhere I go in the clubhouse) or there could be a glitch that is not allowing them to chat or maybe they are just rude. Either way, there are plenty of nice pets around, just don't fret over the ones who don't respond and focus on those who are kind.

BTW, you never said what your pet's name is - there are lots of common pet names.

Whatever you do, have fun and don't sweat the small stuff.
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:38 PM   #3
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by kittykat12
I see alot of pets in the park that have the same name as me! They narmally don't talk and either sit in the trees or stan by when you first get in the park or at the theater. What's up with this?
This is a glitch. It seems to be very random, and there are all kinds of different pets that can appear either right when you first come in or in the trees by the threatre, as you said. It doesn't affect anything though.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

That happens to me also in the trading rooms-I'm sure it's a glitch, because my pet's name is pretty uncommon.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #5
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

if you stand on top of another pet one of them will have the same 'name'
crum98 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:44 PM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I've seen this too in the park. Every pet will have the same name as mine. It's not possible for everyone to have this same name, lol. It's a weird glitch.
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #7

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

I figured it was a glitch when there were 3 Nazo's in the park at the same time..... but when I saw another Ferdinand and his name stared with a lower case "f" and my moose's name is upper case, well that was just a good choice of names....
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 07:37 PM   #8
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

I have not expierienced this. But, by the way you described it, it is definately a glitch. I hope it gets fixed soon and that it won't cause any problems for you.
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2010, 12:09 AM   #9

Hippotaur will become famous soon enough

I have noticed this as well.

Always the kinz up in the tree by the theatre has my name. I have asked other kinz and they could not see the kinz in the tree with my name; however they said they have seen that kinz there before at other times.

I have also seen the unmoving, untalking kinz with my name inside the park as well. I have some unique names, so I know it is not coincidence.

The strangest one was tonight. One of my friends in the park is a bat, and last night she was wearing a green dress. Today when I materialized in the park there she was dressed exactly like last night - only she had my name and just sat there!

I have two theories about this - it's a glitch, or it is how the park is supervised. But because the kinz up in the tree is outside the park and only ever in that one spot, I tend to think it is not a glitch.
Hippotaur is offline Male
Old 06-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #10
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

Haha, I have that glitch too. Sometimes it's even funnier, and all the active pets have the same name. I like to tease by saying "Look! We have the same name!" and of course, they say, "Huh? My name is ____, not ___!"
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!