Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 05:17 AM   #11
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: same jobs in the employment office

Yes!! I have not seen the babysitting one all day on any accounts and I have cleared my cookies.
Hoping they fix this soon! That one's my favorite!!
nire1976 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 06:33 AM   #12
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Oh!!!!! That explains why I have not been able to do the Kinz Post sorter job. I see I am not the only one who favours it. Is there a Kinz Post Sorter club.

I kept looking and finally decided to try that Grocery sorting job. Can anyone actually win that job? I was not even close. I tried it last night and this morning. Not a hope of winning.

Ganz - We want Kinz Post sorter!

Click the image to open in full size.

Come and visit my thread:
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:13 AM   #13
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

Still the same jobs - they just switch position a little bit from time to time. Hate having to do Dr. Quack - it's showing a tendency to get glitchy at the end which means NO kc for me! Bad Dr. Quack, bad!
Old 11-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #14
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I thought it was just me. I thought those jobs looked familiar and I was wondering why babysitter wasn't on there still.. that's the best one for me and all the accounts are on level 3 so I am losing some big kc here and with 3 rares on the american accounts..I need that kc! Luckily noone wants the table this time. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:39 AM   #15
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

Well, maybe it is because I am older and only use my laptop with no external mouse....but I am not good at the jobs everyone seems to love. I stick to Ms. Birdy's Assistant. Typing is the one job in WW that I can actually pass...LOL. Please let me know if there is some secret I am missing, if I am just old, or if you really need a mouse for these other jobs that everyone loves.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:44 AM   #16
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Actually,they usually change every hour.I guess there not changing so:
1-800-WEBKINZ
Sometimes they need to be told
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 11:21 AM   #17
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I am haveing the same issues I can do the flooring until last night when I lost and again this morning. I have been able to do that job with 20 + sec left no problem now I am running out of time. Yestday morning I did 9 in a row now I can't do one.
Carolyn
Old 11-13-2008, 11:28 AM   #18
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Glad Im not the only one that noticed, I thought myabe I was missing somehting or going crazy. I only do the kinzpost job, it makes me the most money, and its fun seeing if i can pass it or not. I can normally pass level 3 6 -7 times out of 10 or so and it s a great challenge for me
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 12:09 PM   #19
Webkinz :)

janjan10 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by laura1357
I only do the kinzpost sorter job. It has not been available since the maintenance on my accounts. Also, I usually go by the info in WI information job center, and their list is no longer matching up with what is actually available.
I thought there was a problem with WI job info, but now see that it is Webkinz. So glad I found this thread..my favorite is shoe store clerk.Thanks again!
Old 11-13-2008, 12:55 PM   #20
kathynew
Webkinz :)

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I am amazed that most of you excel at jobs I can't do! Maybe if I practiced more on the ones I haven't done very much, I'd do better. I do the Hamburger Cook twice a day and do great with it. I always thought I was a good typist until hitting llevel 3 of Ms . Birdy's Assistant. I get very nervous and always need a couple more seconds. The jobs you must use the arrow keys and space bar with are totally bad for me, because I've never played those kind of games before. Taking time to practice would make me loose too much Kinzcash. Anyway, here's hoping they get the problem fixed soon so I can start making more mioney!

I'm Kathy, mother of 6 precious ebkinz, grandmother of 18.
kathynew is offline Female
Closed