Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 02:44 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Sale Item at Kinz Outlet!

This is already in the glitch report; it seems that most, if not all, are experiencing this.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2010, 09:49 AM   #12
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: Sale Item at Kinz Outlet!

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
Yes, I have had the happen for several days now. It must be another "glitch".
View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
This has beenhappening to me on and off for days now .Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
View Post Originally Posted by gotwebkinz2012
Ok thank you for your input - just making sure I'm not the only won affected!
View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Yep! Many people are also having this glitch. I sure hope Ganz fixes it soon!
View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I am pretty sure this is already in the glitch report. It seems as though the morning sales work and not the afternoon ones.
View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Is your kinz clock on the correct time ??
Sometimes when you click on "my pets" it moves the time back on your clock and the sale might truly be over even though it shows up.
Also it will only allow you to buy 1 item on sale.....just like the rares at Arte's.
If you were trying to buy multiples it could have came up as not available also.
View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
This is already in the glitch report; it seems that most, if not all, are experiencing this.
These people have answered this for you - good luck!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 12:41 PM   #13
ow! Thanks Canada!!!
Webkinz :)

Lilac444 is a jewel in the roughLilac444 is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Sale Item at Kinz Outlet!

View Post Originally Posted by gotwebkinz2012
Hi - for the past 2 hours I've tried to buy the sale item because i see I can make a small profit by reselling it at curio but every time i click on item it tells me "sorry this item is longer available blah blah blah" anyone else having this issue? Thanks

Hey! How do you sell stuff at the Curio Shop?
Lilac444 is offline Female
Closed