Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 09:54 AM   #11
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Default Re: sail boats

I've played on 3 accounts all 3 times and I got one piece of clothing. I guess it is all luck, but games of luck are not my thing! I prefer games of strategy. It would be nice if I could win some things since the clothes are so cute.
aerogrit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #12
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

I've only found 2 clothing , but I did notice that the higher KC amounts are hidden behind the trees. Out of 5 accounts, each time I got 200 - 350 KC. The clothing I got was a lLife jacket and a Sailor Dress. It's really hard to count them when there are 50 - 60 sailboats.
crosses is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 10:16 AM   #13
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I've only won a piece of clothing ONCE.

Getting the sailboat count right only gives you another chance to find the retired pet.
It's pure luck, my dear.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 10:29 AM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I would say that it is luck and 5 guesses It was the accounts that I had 5 guesses on that gave me the 3 pieces of clothing this time.
I am just saying that because it took me all of 5 guesses to find the boat with the clothing on it.

YOu know that game in The Kinzville Academy when you get recess? Find Wacky? It goes 'warm, warmer, hot and then you find Wacky? That is the way it seems to work for the sail boats.
Just go into places North, south, east and west on the page. The ones that give you the biggest cash have the best potential. I have found over 310 KC along with the clothes this way. But if you find a high amount right away, stay in that area because that is where I found the clothes.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #15
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG
Webkinz :)

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I have like nine accounts. I play every time. I won one article of clothing the first time on one account and as luck would have it, I had the pet they retired on that account. Second time playing, i did not have the pet on any accounts and only won cash. Yesterday, for the heck of it, i adopted the chinchilla and lo and behold, I won clothing on that account and cash on th e others which i did not have the pet on. I asked several people in the trade room who said they won clothing, if they had the retired pet on the account and they said yes. I do not know if having the pet makes a difference but it sure seems to in my case. Just saying. I would be curious to know if those of you who have won clothing had the retired pet on that account?
Old 11-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #16
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I won 3 items of clothing by playing 30 times. I did not have the retirement pet on those accounts.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 10:50 AM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
I have like nine accounts. I play every time. I won one article of clothing the first time on one account and as luck would have it, I had the pet they retired on that account. Second time playing, i did not have the pet on any accounts and only won cash. Yesterday, for the heck of it, i adopted the chinchilla and lo and behold, I won clothing on that account and cash on th e others which i did not have the pet on. I asked several people in the trade room who said they won clothing, if they had the retired pet on the account and they said yes. I do not know if having the pet makes a difference but it sure seems to in my case. Just saying. I would be curious to know if those of you who have won clothing had the retired pet on that account?
Nope, I have no Chinchilla adopted I have 6 pieces of clothing total in all of the sailboat games I have played and that is in 10+ accounts and 3 times the game has been made available.
The chances increased significantly when I tried the Hot/cold method as described above.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #18
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by surprise

Having the pet does not effect the out come of finding the retired pet. I have 5 accounts and have found the pet twice. I did not have the retiring pet adopted. So It seems to be just pure luck. Once the pet was in a boat by the tree and the other time it was way in the back. Hope this helps. Good luck everyone.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:58 AM   #19
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Well at least my question has been answered. I just thought it too much of a conincidence to have the pets on the accounts that I won the clothes on. That is good to know because I sure do not want to run out and buy the pets just to win clothes. LOL. Thanks.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:36 PM   #20
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

It totally random, there's no way to determin where it is. Many people think that he is hidden beside the bigger amounts of kc but I have to disagree...once I found him beside a 5 kc boat! Good luck
animalover48 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code wowewe