Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 04:19 AM   #1
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Question Unanswered: sail boats

I have tried the game in my 8 accounts and received only kinzcash
What can I do in order to get any sailor cloth?
nici is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: sail boats

You need to find that Chinchilla
it's tough!
softballipod is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Nichi

I think it's all luck -
I wish I could see a difference in the boats I tried with 5 accounts and finaly got my first piece of sailor stuff
Old 11-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #4
Love my girlsā™„

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

I got the same thing on all 3 accounts, as the above members said, sadly it is all just luck.
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 04:48 PM   #5
Holie07

holie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to all

Same response

there are usually anywhere from 40 to about 60 boats out there at one time; to get a chinchilla would be an amazing thing. There is no certain boat that the animal is in, it is based on luck.I have played ever since they started this game, and haven't won anything but kinzcash ether.
holie07 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #6
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

With 5 accounts and this is what, the third time the game has been available, I finally found the pet ONCE! Got the hat.

The cash isn't too bad of a prize, though!

So far, it's only luck. Many WIer's are trying to find a pattern. If there is one, one of us will find it and it will probably be posted on the front page.

Sorry to say, there is no other answer for you. I'm thinking of this as another unsolved "recipe."
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 01:40 AM   #7
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I help with 27 accounts and only got 1 clothing this time. Only 1 last time and 2 the first time. So 4 clothing with 81 tries. I think they need to make the clothes a little easier to get since we only get to do this activity when a pet is retired.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #8
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I have gotten clothing twice, but I think it is all based on luck.
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 02:12 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Our family has got about 3 items of clothing so far, and that's only on 3 accounts, so I didn't think the odds were that bad. Perhaps we've just been lucky.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 08:31 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I have looked for a pattern and could not find one. I thought there might be an "odd ball out" kind of boat that we were supposed to find, but I couldn't find one yet. On 2 accounts, I have only found 1 piece so far. I forgot to play the last time a pet retired
DogLUVR is offline Male
Closed

Tags
code wowewe