Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

lillycat is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Saga continues

So I finally found on the website under Customer Support where they will reset your account if it has been less than 30 days since it was opened. I filled in ALL of the CORRECT information that they required...username, password, dob, etc. only to have the form reject because the information I provided didn't MATCH theirs!!! WHAT?! I have all of this information printed off and verified it 10 times!!!

I am so frustrated by this. They haven't called me back even though I left a message last week...and now they can't even verify TRUE information I provided on the form. They asked for an email address, but I don't remember ever having to give one as part of the sign up information.

I am getting very irritated by this. A friend of my daughter's adopted a pet yesterday and her clock is 6 hours ahead. They know about this glitch so I'm wondering why they can't seem to get it fixed!

Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2007, 08:40 PM   #2
Lil Kinz
Debbie13766 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Saga continues

My daughter new acc. is wacky too. Waiting for an email back.
So I just tried what you said in customer service about resetting account. It doesn't like my information either. It's saying the same message, that is doesn't match their info.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:03 PM   #3

pinkygirls is an unknown quantity at this point

have you tried switching caps lock...i think they might be case sensitive...good luck
Old 11-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #4
Dinomom13

View Post Originally Posted by lillycat
So I finally found on the website under Customer Support where they will reset your account if it has been less than 30 days since it was opened. I filled in ALL of the CORRECT information that they required...username, password, dob, etc. only to have the form reject because the information I provided didn't MATCH theirs!!! WHAT?! I have all of this information printed off and verified it 10 times!!!

I am so frustrated by this. They haven't called me back even though I left a message last week...and now they can't even verify TRUE information I provided on the form. They asked for an email address, but I don't remember ever having to give one as part of the sign up information.

I am getting very irritated by this. A friend of my daughter's adopted a pet yesterday and her clock is 6 hours ahead. They know about this glitch so I'm wondering why they can't seem to get it fixed!

Both times this has happend to us, I have ended up calling in, and they have simply re-set the code for the adopted pet. I don't know if they're still using that for the solution, but you end up getting the PSI all over again, so make sure you've kinzposted everything you want out of that account before you do it!

Daughter got Dad a Webkinz for Father's Day, but he ended up saying she could just add it to her account....And, one other time, the two younger kids decided they'd take one of the "free pet" cards and start a new account, until they realized it wasn't adding to their count towards superbeds...AND that they'd have an extra account to care for each day...

Like I said, both times, the WW support person simply ended up re-setting the code and we simply adopted the pet again! So, I'd recommend calling the customer support number and letting them know that you've already tried e-mailing, to no avail!

Good luck!

Old 11-08-2007, 10:01 AM   #5

lillycat is on a distinguished road

I'd be fine with that but the webkinz people have yet to call me back, despite 2 messages last week. I hope they call soon. It's aggravating!
Old 11-08-2007, 10:03 AM   #6
Dinomom13

View Post Originally Posted by lillycat
I'd be fine with that but the webkinz people have yet to call me back, despite 2 messages last week. I hope they call soon. It's aggravating!
I actually had to call them, and get a live person on the phone....Do you have an actual extension of a live person to try?
Old 11-08-2007, 10:33 AM   #7
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Here's a *live* person code nbr. ( I have
his permission to give it out.)
1-866=932-5469 Code 2407 (Rajeev)
Good luck guys!
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed