Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #11
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: is it SAFE yet for this????

It's not safe yet. Wait until the Glitch Fest is over, or at least when it says it's ok to adopt pets on the front page or something. =)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by LeelaIrene
sweet and spicy obama is better
What does that have to do with the issue? Don't just post for the fun of it.
menacedog is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #13
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by menacedog
I adopted my pug today and luckily everything was fine. For a regular pet it should be fine to because the only problem was that people weren't gettting their POTM gift so you should be fine.
The front page story mentioned problems with both the POTM and regular adoptions not getting bonus items. Glad to see regular adoptions seem to be going ok. I've got a couple I've been holding on to...
Old 10-05-2008, 05:21 PM   #14
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

DON'T ADOPT A PET OF THE MONTH PET!
My mom won't even buy new pets because of all the problems in the past but she just let my brother adopt the pug because she already had that one and he got NOTHING. The loot bag opened and showed nothing, O in the kinzcash bag and nothing in the dock. Now I have to find out what number my mom should call about this monday and boy is she mad. now she probably will NEVER EVER buy us new pets because she was already saying she wouldn't before this but this is ridiculous to get NOTHING for the pet of the month.

I didn't know there was still problems or I would have told my mom not to let him adopt it yet! It's already the 5th of the month- are people supposed to wait till the end of the month when all the activities are missed before adopting a pet of the month? webkinz world is kinda a rip off lately.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #15
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

We adopted my son's bat this morning around 10AM EST. There was no problem at all. He had already waited a whole week - he couldn't stand it anymore. I know the site is loading slowly, but I think the problems are strictly with the pug.
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 05:33 PM   #16
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

So many off-topic responses...

Yes, it is safe, darling.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 10-05-2008, 10:30 PM   #17
Gift Trainee

aprilandpaul888 is an unknown quantity at this point

I adopted like 15 pets just the other day and everything is fine. I got everything and had no problems. I also adopted my POTM on the 2nd and got everything for it too. There is alot going on with the POTM already. I am wondering if ganz is trying to make up for all the glitches with POTM activities starting early this month?
Old 10-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, Basmat, it IS safe. I adopted mine, no problem. Give it a whirl!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 11:39 PM   #19
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Hi Basmat I have just addopted a pet about 4 hours ago and it all went fine, Just to let you know it was A Fantail Goldfish and there were no problems I got all my gifts and the bonus adoption gift box because I have over the 11 pets (WAY OVER) you shouldnt have any problems.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2008, 11:56 PM   #20

jess427 is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I adopted 2 pets and got all gifts etc... I think the issue is just with the pet of the month. So you should be okay!!!
Good luck! Hope you get a good exclusive gift!!
jess427 is offline Female
Closed