Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2011, 01:20 AM   #1
MissDancer98
Lil Kinz

BerryGirlz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Is it safe to bring 2 of my Webkinz in a pool?

My family are going to my grandmas cook out, and she haves a pool, so we want to bring 2 webkinz and video tape it! Is this idea safe?
BerryGirlz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 01:26 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Is it safe to bring 2 of my Webkinz in a pool?

I suggest you don't put the webkinz in the pool cause it will get ruined.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 01:28 AM   #3

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

Well, as long as you guys know how to swim, and there will be adults around, I'm sure it will be safe As for your Webkinz, you'll be fine to put them in water, but just be advised that they'll look a little more worn once you get done. You'll want to hand wash them after their day of swimming, and make sure they have a nice, airy place to sit and dry. If you have multiple Webkinz to choose from, I would advise you to pick two that have short fur and aren't too fuzzy (like the horses, for example, which have manes and tails that will certainly look different after an afternoon in the pool!) Hope this helps, and have fun at your Grandma's cookout!
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 06:16 AM   #4
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

I personally don't recomend it.. If you are, put them on something, Such as a Flutterboard/Kickboard,Inflatable Tube,etc.
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #5

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Talking Re: Is it safe to bring 2 of my Webkinz in a pool?

Well, if you put your Webkinz in a pool, some things may happen to them.

This depends on what type of texture they have. I do not recommend bringing the hairy ones (Ex. Golden Retriever) in a pool because it will get worn out and droopy. After your Webkinz get out of the pool, like others have said, I would hand dry them carefully and let them sit in a nice sunny spot to air dry. This is just my opinion, but there is a chance your Webkinz will get ruined.

View Post Originally Posted by aquahusky14
I personally don't recomend it.. If you are, put them on something, Such as a Flutterboard/Kickboard,Inflatable Tube,etc.
I agree with this idea because they are not supposed to get wet, and they won't if they are on one of these. They are still in the pool with you, even though they are on a Kickboard.
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 07:23 AM   #6
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I would avoid getting your webkinz wet because it can ruin the fur. Try putting them on a floaty.

I hope you have fun at the cookout
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 06-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I would avoid putting your webkinz in the pool.
Pools have chlorine in them (the chemical that keeps the pool clean and clear).
It would probably make your webkinz kind of stiff and icky.
You know how your hair feels weird when you get out of the pool and it dries.
That's from the Chlorine and chemicals in the pool.

If your webkinz were on the side of the pool or floating around on a board or something it might be okay.
But I wouldn't recommend putting them directly in the pool.
(or floating in it... they might fall in xD).

I hope you have fun at the cookout!
:3
Blythe is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 08:17 AM   #8
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I wouldnt bring it
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 08:52 AM   #9
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Why is this in the Wiki section?

Okay that's weird. It was in the Wiki section, but now it isn't.

Last edited by hoodedwarbler13; 06-04-2011 at 08:52 AM..
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-04-2011, 12:14 PM   #10

Girlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clown

Its fine to put them in a pool. DONT PUT THE TYPE OF WEBKINZ THAT HAVE HAIR LIKE THE PERSIAN CAT IN THOUGH. Put ones that have fur like the cocker spaniel,or brown dog! then just dry them in the dryer and they are fine!
Girlicious is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lhl was here, megan wuz here, o.o <-- me, small was here :]