Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: Is it safe to adopt?

With all of the glitches, I just wanted to see if it was ok/safe to adopt a Webkinz today. Thanks (:
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 11:41 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Is it safe to adopt?

I think it should be. My Grandkids adopted the birds I got them for easter yesterday without any problem at all.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
love
Banned
Bunnies will become famous soon enough

I don't think it would be a problem to adopt today, or any day really, unless WI say's something about it. What webkinz to you plan on adopting?
Bunnies is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
I think it should be. My Grandkids adopted the birds I got them for easter yesterday without any problem at all.
Thank you (:

View Post Originally Posted by Bunnies
I don't think it would be a problem to adopt today, or any day really, unless WI say's something about it. What webkinz to you plan on adopting?
A Lil Kinz Lamb (: I'm naming her Kaia. Kaia means pure.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 11:47 AM   #5
brneyz has disabled reputation

Over the last three weeks I have adopted no less than 10 webbies... My last adoption took place Tuesday when I adopted 4 lilkinz. I have not had issue with the adoptions. Likewise I have gotten all the items I should have and they are all doing well.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #6
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

We adopted a cottoncandy bunny yesterday and a white bunny today and had no problems! I even got a rare as an adoption gift. It was the Ancient Emporer stature, woo-hoo!
luigi'smom is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 11:59 AM   #7
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

I think its safe. I adopted my Siamese Cat on April 3rd, and my sister adopted her dolphin on the 11th, and all was fine. We got some really neat exclusives too! I think the glitches are mainly around money/KC and furniture right now

If you have any problems, be sure to take lots of pictures and snap shots, then contact Ganz!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 12:02 PM   #8
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

It should be safe. The only problems that are occurring are pretty much just lost items...but those are glitches. And if you do have a problem, contact Ganz.
Good luck!

♥Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #9
ife wanted me 2 be a

Adigo is on a distinguished road

Yes, it is totally safe to adopt a pet. My wife adopted a purple monster just yesterday, and it worked perfectly. The glitch that was going around a couple of weeks ago had been fixed.
Adigo is offline Male
Old 04-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #10
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Yes, it is safe.
pounder is offline Male
Closed

Tags
pounder