Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2011, 02:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Unanswered: Safari trouble

I recently updated Safari, and now it won't let me log in to Webkinz. I get the log in screen, but when I try to enter my username, nothing happens. I have the flashing cursor, but I cannot type anything. I've cleared my cache, to no avail. I updated Flash player, even went as far as uninstalling Safari and re-installing, but nothing has changed. I can still use other browsers, but we like using Safari for Mazin' Hamsters, which it seems to run really well. Does anyone know what is going on?
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2011, 03:28 AM   #2

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Safari trouble

I have the exact same problem! Safari was my favorite to use because the Mazin Hamsters worked excellent on it and the dock never messed up. I cant seem to find any way to go back to the version I have before the new one. UUUUgggggghhhhhhhh!
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 05:55 AM   #3
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

I have the same problem also with safari i cant type in anything and so i cant use it i hope they fix it there is something wrong i even went on my brothers mac computer and did not work on that one either good luck everyone
Old 12-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have had that problem with Safari for some time. It is frustrating because sometimes I would like to be able to use that to see if it solves some of my problems but the only way to do so is put the username and passwork on your notepad and copy and paste - too much work. I think this must be a Safari problem and not a problem Ganz can fix.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have had that problem with Safari for some time. It is frustrating because sometimes I would like to be able to use that to see if it solves some of my problems but the only way to do so is put the username and passwork on your notepad and copy and paste - too much work. I think this must be a Safari problem and not a problem Ganz can fix.
This does work, to copy and paste, so thanks for that suggestion. Is there any actual solution to this, though? Or is there a way to re- install the older version?
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed