Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
talus9
Webkinz :)

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: sad pets

ok--im trying to do one of the challenges, and i need to get fools gold. but i keep getting the ghost!! now i have 3 pets with ZERO happiness!! please help!! what do i do to make them happy again?? quickly!! please someone help so fast! im worried!! theyre so saaaad!!!!!
talus9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2011, 10:55 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: sad pets

To get them happy again, you can always take them to the spa
You can also play games, purchase items, feed them, etc.
Good luck, I hope you're able to get the Fool's Gold soon!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2011, 10:57 PM   #3
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Bathing them and getting them to wash up/brush teeth/etc. also helps!

Hope you're able to get that chocolate soon, and without getting that ghostie again!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2011, 11:41 PM   #4
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Hi! Sorry to hear they are sick! Try taking them to the spa, which will make every pet really happy. Or maybe try playing games dressing them, and playing with them. I hope they get better soon!
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Old 12-23-2011, 01:30 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Play games or go to Quizzies or take them shopping. Or put them in a room with a TV and turn the tv on and let them watch for a bit. I had this same thing happen and my pet just gradually came up to 100 happiness as I played the games for the challenges.

Good luck getting the fool's gold.

Also if you go on vacation again to look for the fool's gold send one of those pets and its happiness will go up.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-23-2011, 01:32 AM   #6
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Hmm...Arcade usually helps me. Also give them their favorite food, and do alot of shopping (if you can afford it). Hope this is helpful! VM me when you close the thread!
Old 12-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #7
talus9

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
To get them happy again, you can always take them to the spa
You can also play games, purchase items, feed them, etc.
Good luck, I hope you're able to get the Fool's Gold soon!

ummm ok i have a question. what is this "spa" you speak of????
talus9 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2011, 11:56 PM   #8

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by talus9
When you visit the travel agency you can choose between going on a vacation or going to the spa. If you choose the spa option all of your pets get an immediate boost of happiness, hunger, and energy (sorry if those aren't the correct catagories! I don't have webkinz up) all those levels go all the way up to 100%! I hope this helps you
Old 12-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #9
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by talus9
The spa is at the Travel Agency. Good luck!
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2011, 07:05 PM   #10
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

I tried taking a bath and using the sink and also do games changing her clothes playing on a tramploine and fun thing
punkin55555 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!