Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
1aelowson
Webkinz :)
mummaluv3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Running Slow and Logged off

Has anyone else experienced very slow running on the WW site? We'll be on and it takes forever to load a page, for example, the Academy or Curio shop, and then we are invlountrily logged off. We can come back, but if we're in the middle of a search, even though we didn't get to look, we;re registered ans done for the day. Any thoughts?:abn::clyde:
mummaluv3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 04:09 PM   #2
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: Running Slow and Logged off

It might be to many people are on the site, or Ganz is trying to do some maintence without shutting it down.

Sometimes for me, it's not the site at all. Try checking your internet connection. I know if I have bad connection it's almost impossible to be online.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:15 PM   #3
bertiebunny

I have had that happen before.One time I was doin the fashion class at the Kinzville Acdamey and I waited forever for the model to come out but it didn't.And when I tried to go somewhere else it wouldn't let me.So I logged out and when I logged back on and looked at my report card it said that I failed the class.Like wolf814 said Ganz was probabaly just trying to do some maintnence with out shutting Webkinz World down.Well I am sorry that it logged you off !I hope it stops soon!Have a good day!
Old 08-10-2008, 06:34 PM   #4
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Mine starting runnig slow after I got My Page. I know that they run widgets on there. I used to have Yahoo widgets and Had to remove them and my computer got faster. I have the highest dsl speed on the computer and the site thats running slow is WW!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #5
MimiOR
MimiOR is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to say, that happens quite a bit. Its been happening to me this evening on Curio shop and caused me to miss the rare!
Closed