Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
Gifted

Cheerleader98 has disabled reputation

Exclamation Answered: RP Picture Help. . .

Hey, it's me Cheerleader98 and I need some help. I want to post pictures on my RP thread Crimson Savannah & Midnight's Forest, but I can only get the picture as an attachment. You look around the forum and A LOT of RP threads have these. They're almost like banners. All I want to know is: How do you do it?

Thanks for answering, or just taking time to read,
Cheer

Last edited by Cheerleader98; 06-13-2009 at 02:06 PM..
Cheerleader98 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by mcgymnast9
Okay, go to tinypic.com. Click "Browse" & find the picture you're wanting to post. Once you've found your picture, click "Upload Now!". Then, right click your picture & click "View Image". Then copy the website address of the picture when it's opened in a new window. Does that make sense?

Then, on your post/thread, click the button that looks like a little picture. Paste in that web address & press "OK". Your picture will show up. Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: RP Picture Help. . .

Upload your picture to a site like tinypic.com or photobucket.com. Then copy the URL [web adress] of the picture from there. On your post/thread, press the button that looks like a blue & green Poloroid picture, & put in the URL. Press "OK" & your picture will appear.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
Gifted

How do I do that?
Old 06-13-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Okay, go to tinypic.com. Click "Browse" & find the picture you're wanting to post. Once you've found your picture, click "Upload Now!". Then, right click your picture & click "View Image". Then copy the website address of the picture when it's opened in a new window. Does that make sense?

Then, on your post/thread, click the button that looks like a little picture. Paste in that web address & press "OK". Your picture will show up. Good luck!
Old 06-13-2009, 02:46 PM   #5
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Here's a great thread that should help you out:

Do you want to know how to post BIG pictures?
msclockart is offline Male
Old 06-13-2009, 09:07 PM   #6
Gifted

What do you mean,"Copy the Website address of the picture when it's opened a new tab"?
Old 06-13-2009, 09:16 PM   #7
Gifted

Once you've pressed "View Image", then it will open up a new tab or window that will show your picture. Then you copy the website address that is in the URL box...it will say something like, "http://www.tinypic.com/image24534613".
Old 06-13-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
Gifted

OMG! Thankies! Can I do two, too?
Old 06-13-2009, 09:52 PM   #9
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

You can upload as many pictures as you want to TinyPic. its free too (:

after you upload it, copy the BB code. That is the one you need to have for it to show up here.
krislia is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #10
Gifted

Yeah, but when I do that, my pic when you click it opens a whole new windows. . . .

OMG! Nevermind! I got it! I got it on my thread!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited by Cheerleader98; 06-13-2009 at 10:29 PM..
Closed