Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Roses superbed gone from dock. Please help

I suddenly have an empty spot in my dock where the field of roses superbed was stored. I've logged out and back in, but the empty spot is still there between 2 items and the bed is missing. I know webkinz doesn't help with missing items. Is this happening to anyone else or do you have an idea?

Thank you.
j1230 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Re: Roses superbed gone from dock. Please help

Hm.. That's odd. Sorry, I don't know.
Can you place it in your room?
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Try clearing your cache/cookies,and see if that helps.
Can you put it in a room? What web browser are you using?
Pandah is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 08:01 PM   #4

I'm scared to try to put it in my room. When I hover over it, the empty spot says Bed of Roses. I'm using Internet explorer.

Okay, I followed your advice and put it in my room. It shows up there, but there's a blank spot again when I put it back in my dock. It's very strange. Thank you for helping. Rep to you both.

Last edited by j1230; 11-04-2009 at 08:01 PM..
j1230 is offline Male
Old 11-04-2009, 08:11 PM   #5
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

This can be frustrating. I have had blank items in my dock as well. If you can still place the bed in your room it has not disappeared and the problem should correct itself shortly. Log in and out a couple of times, that works for me.

Hope this helps!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #6
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

That happened to me-with this Pretty Poodle Vanity I got while trading. But, there wasnt a blank spot-it wasnt even there!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 08:18 PM   #7

Kittyhub, I'm sorry about your loss. It's all fixed now. Hopefullly, my solution will help someone else if it happens to them, even though I hope nobody else has to go through this.

On your great suggestions, I moved the item into my room. I still couldn't see it if I moved it back to my dock. So, I put it back in my room. I left it there and logged on. My mom deleted the cookies and something called temporary internet files off the computer. I logged back in and put the bed in my dock. It showed up.

Thanks everyone for your help. I gave you all rep points. It was nice to know I am not alone when I have these problems.
j1230 is offline Male
Old 11-04-2009, 08:22 PM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Oh, that sounds terrible! Well, the item isn't showing up... how about clearing your cache or using a different browser? Also, just wait for a few days or so, it might come back soon!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed