Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 11:29 PM   #1
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Answered: Rooms in spiral pattern on new account?

I saw a house with rooms in a sprial pattern on one of the threads in WI several months ago. There were only a few rooms, no more than a dozen, and they were in this pattern from the beginning. I would like to do this from the beginning in my new second account, because that way you only have two doors in each room. I didn't save the thread it was on, and don't know how to find that post.
Does anyone know how to control where the new rooms go when adopting the first 10 pets in an account? Or, is there a way to find that old post so I could pm the originator to ask how (s)he did it?
Serena
Serena is online now Female
Best Answer - Posted by marycf
I haven't seen the room you're talking about but I believe chmoneybags is correct. I think that person adopted one pet and bought other rooms before adopting another pet. That seems like the only way to get a spiral room with just two doors.

Awhile back someone on WI (sorry, I did't get their name) had the sequence of where your first 10 adoption rooms would be placed, that is, if you didn't buy any rooms before then. It went like this (I hope this works):

X | 6 | X
8 | 2 | 7 |
5 | 1 | 3 | 9
X | 4 |10|

By the way, when I started another account, my first ten adoptions were all birds and their rooms followed this sequence. Of course, I got 10 treetop rooms to avoid not getting the medium-size rooms. I didn't think about just adopting one pet and buying rooms so I don't know where Ganz would place the nine adoption rooms.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

Default Re: Rooms in spiral pattern on new account?

What do you mean. A flooring that (s)he had. Did you post in that thread? if so then then click my posts. then select posts then search for it. You can see who made it undereath the title. If you rember their username then you can see if you can find the thread. I believe that is what you were talking about. I hope I helped since I didnt understand what you ment.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #3
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

I saw that post too house was way cool. I would check in the House threads. I think that is where I saw it. Sorry I don't have a username for you.

Took a quick scan at my old posts. Unfortunately I couldn't find one for that house. Sorry...

Last edited by bettyv; 07-22-2009 at 11:44 PM..
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

You can't control where your houses end up.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #5
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I would have to say that the person just got lucky, as there is no way to control where your rooms go for the first 10 rooms. They are randomly placed. This is something people have wanted Ganz to change for a long time, but so far no luck. It would also be nice to be able to move and/or delete rooms, but for now it is just wishful thinking.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 07-23-2009, 08:47 AM   #6
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

I would think they may have just adopted one pet and bought the rest of the rooms.
When you buy additional rooms you can place them where you want as long as one side connects to an existing room. That's what I've done to get the layout I've wanted.

Doing this you could make your rooms in a spiral layout.

Last edited by chmoneybags; 07-23-2009 at 08:49 AM..
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 08:56 AM   #7
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Gabz
What do you mean. A flooring that (s)he had. Did you post in that thread? if so then then click my posts. then select posts then search for it. You can see who made it undereath the title. If you rember their username then you can see if you can find the thread. I believe that is what you were talking about. I hope I helped since I didnt understand what you ment.
Thanks very much for trying to solve my problem. I didn't post on the thread, save it, or remember the user name. That's why I was hoping someone else had seen it and could tell me. It was several months ago when I saw the post. The rooms themselves were in a spiral pattern, not the flooring. Each room onlly touches one other when they arranged this way. The house is an odd shape, but I love the fact that there are only two doors in each room. I have been doing it in my main account ever since I read that post, and didn't anticipate starting a second account. But now that I have a second account I was hoping there would be a way to do it from the beinning on this one.
Serena

Last edited by Serena; 07-23-2009 at 01:37 PM..
Old 07-23-2009, 08:57 AM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

You cannot control it when you adopt a pet, but you can buy a room and choose where it should go. I am sorry, but you just cannot control your room. The spiral pattern is a nice idea though, but I reckon she bought more to add to it to make a spiral pattern.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 09:18 AM   #9
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bettyv
I saw that post too house was way cool. I would check in the House threads. I think that is where I saw it. Sorry I don't have a username for you.

Took a quick scan at my old posts. Unfortunately I couldn't find one for that house. Sorry...
Thanks very much. My grandchildren think the house on my main account looks really odd (they are right), because I didn't see the spriral idea until after I had made the house quite large in a basic square with a few jigs and jogs. I then started this spiral pattern around the outer periimeter. Having only two doors in each room makes for much better room design possibilities, so I don't really care what the house shape is.
I have checked the houses thread, but will try once more... maybe this will be my lucky try. I was pretty sure that was the thread I saw it on, and now that you said so too I'll look VERY carefully.
Serena

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
You can't control where your houses end up.
Thanks. I was hoping there was a way.
Serena

Last edited by Serena; 07-23-2009 at 09:18 AM..
Old 07-23-2009, 09:18 AM   #10
keldustin
Webkinz :)

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

You can not control where your first 10 rooms go. they pick the spot for you.
lbudgie8 is offline Female
Closed