Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
BummaShay
Webkinz :)
Bumma is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Room Renaming Question

Hello, I will be moving more than one pet in a room soon and had a question. I renamed a pets room and decided to swith it back for the time being. The problem is I can't rename it back to the original pets name. Is this just a bug or am I stuck with a room name that I don't like?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #2
Gifted

scoobyrocks1112 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Room Renaming Question

it happened to me also and i tried to contact ganz about it i suggest trying ALL of the possobilities you could do to rename the room.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:09 PM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Bumma
Hello, I will be moving more than one pet in a room soon and had a question. I renamed a pets room and decided to swith it back for the time being. The problem is I can't rename it back to the original pets name. Is this just a bug or am I stuck with a room name that I don't like?
I wanted to move my newest pet's room to a different one and tried to use the name they gave it to begin with and it gave me the word not allowed message. Talk about frustrating!

And what's wrong with the word Library??
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 02-18-2008, 10:17 PM   #4
cwhitestamper will become famous soon enough

My grandson's and granddaughter's accounts haven't been able to rename their rooms since the openned the account at Christmas time. I've sent a couple of trouble notices to Ganz but they haven't done anything about it yet! Good luck!
Old 02-18-2008, 10:41 PM   #5
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, the room naming thing is really frustrating. Also my niece and my boyfriend's daughter decided I should have my own webkinz in addition to playing on theirs so they bought me one for Valentine's day. As I was creating my account I realized that while inputting me real name (not username) I had to spell my name differently because the letters in the middle of my name happen to spell a swear word.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2008, 10:49 PM   #6
ShelleyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by cwhitestamper
My grandson's and granddaughter's accounts haven't been able to rename their rooms since the openned the account at Christmas time. I've sent a couple of trouble notices to Ganz but they haven't done anything about it yet! Good luck!
My dd's are having the same problem. I hope they fix it soon.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:05 AM   #7
ncsurfkid
Gifted

ncsurfkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I am experiencing the same problem.
However on another thread someone actually called Ganz and they said if you joined webkinz recently you are on a new server and on this server it is not letting you rename rooms. But they are fixing on it. (Just like a lot of other things!)
Old 02-19-2008, 05:33 PM   #8
BummaShay
Bumma is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they fix the problem soon. Thanks for the replies!
Old 02-20-2008, 10:47 AM   #9

beachblond628 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's similar to my problem; It always says "That word is not allowed" when I type in my pets name.

---------- beachblond628 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Hope you figure it out!

Last edited by beachblond628; 02-20-2008 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-20-2008, 12:20 PM   #10
soccerkinz is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem. I joined on Christmas and can't name any of my rooms. I hope that GANZ fixes this soon as I get confused as to which room I want to go into. Where is the word library? I don't think I have one!
Closed