Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

lms910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: room not loading

My daughter cannot get into her room. It gets stuck as it's trying to load furniture. Anyone have any ideas? My other daughter has no problem, so I know it's not my computer.
Thanks!
Leighann~
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 01:39 PM   #2
astromiranda
Gift Guru

astromiranda is on a distinguished road

Default Re: room not loading

Maybe trying logging off and on a few times and make sure you don't have too juch in that room, sometimes going on your favorites list causes a glitch so you have to type it in in the address bar!
astromiranda is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
glamkay
Banned
monique_2123 is an unknown quantity at this point

It depends. First of all do you see a Please Wait... on the bottom? If no, what I do is like what astromiranda does, log off. But make sure you close the window before you do. Another way, change your pet thats in a different room. Then try rooms. That may help.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:21 PM   #4
Gift Guru

marcopolo is the cats pajamas!marcopolo is the cats pajamas!marcopolo is the cats pajamas!marcopolo is the cats pajamas!marcopolo is the cats pajamas!marcopolo is the cats pajamas!

I have that problem with my bathroom as well..I think I read somewhere the problem is the antique sink? do you have one?
Old 01-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #5
Lil Kinz

lms910 is an unknown quantity at this point

no, she has no sink. I tried all those other things, I cannot load the room at all. Very frustrating!
Old 01-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #6
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

um........ Try logging out for like Half an hour then logging in again then it should wrk

Good luck
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 05:13 PM   #7
thinwaifer
Gift Guru

thinwaifer is on a distinguished road

I've been trying all day to get into my horse Ginger's room. She's in her room asleep in her bed. I can select her and do everything but go to her room, since when I try to go to her room it just freezes. When I've tried walking or jumping to her room with another pet (and I tried with several) it just froze. When I logged out and back in the pet was in whatever room I had jumped or walked from
I'm really frustrated because I just adopted Ginger yesterday, and her lil' sister can't move in till this is fixed and she's stuck sleeping in the pinto and black stallion's room next door!
Old 01-02-2008, 06:13 PM   #8
Gifted

sailgirl1490 is on a distinguished road

try logging out and then logging on like the next day. im not sure if this will work but maybe by giving it a break it will start to load again. hope this helped!
Old 01-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #9
Jin
Webkinz :)

Jin is an unknown quantity at this point

My room can't load ethier... I never been able to get in it. It always logs me off. I tried at different times a lot... I also emailed the support and this is kind of ironic.. I webkinz emailed the question why do I keep getting logged off, except the mail is delivered in my room which I can't get in... lol.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #10
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Ive been having issues logging on to ww off an on all day..and well since christmas..so they are still working out bugs. If you didnt try the clear cache/history, restart computer trick..and that still doesnt work..its definitely an issue with ww servers and nothing on your end. They like to test our patience
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed