Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #31
robinbin77

Default Re: ROOM NAMING i'll give you room names. come talk about how room names are hard.

Well, I have more than 10 pets and it won't let me name my pet in the room name! Like it won't let me type in cheeks, but it will for monkey! I also tried to name my large room club house and it would not work! Anyone else have those problems?

Robinbin77- proud owner of 19 pets! (number pending)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 08:15 AM   #32
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: ROOM NAMING i'll give you room names. come talk about how room names are hard.

related problems.

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

okay got it.

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 08-19-2008 at 08:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 08:21 AM   #33
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: ROOM NAMING i'll give you room names. come talk about how room names are hard.

What I want to know is why it matters what we name our rooms? Seriously...

Sure, people can visit, so obscene things and such shouldn't be allowed, but not letting you use a pet's name?? Church? Library? Master bedroom??

I forget what I wanted to name one of my rooms, but it was something like bathroom...if it's in a house, we should be able to name our rooms that!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:05 AM   #34
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: ROOM NAMING i'll give you room names. come talk about how room names are hard.

well i can see why they won't let you name a room Bob's room if your pets Bob because they think: this could be a real name and they'll be giving out personal info. but if your pets name is Uni have you ever heard of a person named Uni? no i bet you havn't.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:27 PM   #35
lynn159b is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel that if Ganz allows you to name your webkinz a certain name it should also allow you to name the room after the pet. There seems to be to many things banned for room names. I tried to call one of my rooms Webkinz Sea World. I have alot of pets and this makes it difficult to find them.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:56 PM   #36
Alaza

yeah one o my rooms dissapeared so i made another: unicorn's room. patheticish name.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:27 PM   #37

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: ROOM NAMING

View Post Originally Posted by smurfette6496
That's so stupid. That happens to me too. I tried to name my movie room "Webkinz Director Suite" and it wouldn't let me!

I can't type my pet's names! My Chicken is named Huevo, so instead I had to name it "CHICKEN ROOM"

That annoys me sooo much.
It annoys me so much too! I was typing in "Serengeti's room" for my Lioness' room, and it thought it was a bad word! And when I tried "Lioness Room" it was not allowed so I had to name it "Girl Lion Room"It's sooooo stupid!!!Probably next their going to think "Skunk" is a bad word

---------- cutiebug343 added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lynn159b
I feel that if Ganz allows you to name your webkinz a certain name it should also allow you to name the room after the pet. There seems to be to many things banned for room names. I tried to call one of my rooms Webkinz Sea World. I have alot of pets and this makes it difficult to find them.
Yeah it's so hard for me to find my pets because it wouldn't allow "Troy's room" for my Rhino, and then it wouldn't allow "Rhino room", so I had to name it "The Horn Room" which is confusing because I have a Unicorn and Unicorns have horns! ANNOYING!

Last edited by cutiebug343; 08-19-2008 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 07:10 AM   #38
Alaza

how do you get pics of your webkinz like that? i know how but when i push the Print Scrn button it doesn't do anything.
Closed