Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 06:19 PM   #21
Look Up!!
Webkinz :)
clueless452 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Room Names Rejected

Yeah! That happens to me all the time!! When I adopted my leopard, Ginger, for example, it won't let me put Ginger in the name, or any of my other pets!! Now, all of my pet's have rooms like "room of the leopard." I think webkinz should fix this very soon because it is getting on my nerves!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 06:28 PM   #22
Gift Trainee
lakeviewlatina is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yeah! And you can't change the spelling either! I tried to name my room "Katz" and it wouldn't let me. And what's wrong with the name "Scooter"? It wouldn't let me name my new brown dog that. I was going to have twins Scooter and Skeeter.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #23
The Awesome are
Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

trust me, you r NOT alone!
i like to name rooms that start w/ the same letters (ex: Exclusive Eco, Rosemary's Room, Philip's Place, etc.) usually i can't get in a SINGLE word!
my golden retriever's room could have been Chester's Castle, but instead it's Wizard Wonder.
I hope the glitch is fixed ASAP!!!!!!!!
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #24
luis is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tck1
This is soooo annoying to me... so tell me if anyone else has had this problem. Has anyone ever gone into Webkinz World, bought a new room, attempted to name it, and then have you room name "rejected"? One time I tried to name my room Pez's Room, because I have a Webkinz named Pez, and it wouldn't let me name it that!! I have had problems with almost all of the other room names, too.

So tell me, has anyone else ever experienced this?
I belive they fixed this a while back.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:39 PM   #25
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

If they fixed it a while back, then why are so many people still having trouble with it?
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 09:45 PM   #26
Call me Callie!
ilovewebkinz226 has a spectacular aura aboutilovewebkinz226 has a spectacular aura about

This has happened to me many times!!! It won't let you put any names in the in the title. Like you can't name it Ginger's room or Gabby's room I guess this is because other people can see the title of your rooms and they might not want you to give out your name in the title. This seems silly but I guess they have to be protective or they might have another reason! You can try contacting Ganz and maybe they could fix this!!! Hope I helped!!!
ilovewebkinz226 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 12:09 AM   #27

I have a golden retriever named Topaz and i have to say Topaz Room. Instead of Topaz' room. rediculous.

It wouldn't let me call my tearoom a tearoom. OR my classroom a classroom!
Old 04-21-2008, 11:08 PM   #28
Lil Kinz
Maronie is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened to me when I first started playing Webkinz. I contacted Ganz after about 6 weeks, and they fixed it after another 4 weeks!
It is difficult to know what to use when you don't have access to the "elusive dictionary" !!
I just use "blue room", "black and white cat" etc.
:turt::ccat: ...My Family.......
Old 04-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #29
Gift Guru
nic4all has a spectacular aura about

This is actually quite the common problem. At first I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't let me name my yard just plain yard.

Webkinz actually has their own dictionary of words. If your word is not in that dictionary, then it will be rejected. Common words like kitchen, bathroom, dog, cat, horse and frog are generally accepted. You will notice that newer pet names are not accepted either (eg. schnauzer, himalayan, snake)

My best advice, just keep trying different words. You might not get your first choice, but you will be able to differentiate your rooms so that they aren't random numbers anymore.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:41 PM   #30
caitkell is an unknown quantity at this point

If you tried to type it exactly Pez's Room. It wont work because of the astericks. Try Pezs Room. Mine was one of the accounts that you couldn't rename the rooms AT ALL! Nothing worked, but two days ago I was finally able to rename all of them. So for those who can't change names at all keep trying. But also I did send a complaint in the comments (where you take the survey). So you may want to try that. Least to say it did take 3 months after I sent it for it to get fixed!!