Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

tck1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Room Names Rejected

This is soooo annoying to me... so tell me if anyone else has had this problem. Has anyone ever gone into Webkinz World, bought a new room, attempted to name it, and then have you room name "rejected"? One time I tried to name my room Pez's Room, because I have a Webkinz named Pez, and it wouldn't let me name it that!! I have had problems with almost all of the other room names, too.

So tell me, has anyone else ever experienced this?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 08:08 AM   #2
peak2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Room Names Rejected

Yes I have had this happen many of times. I can understand not being able to go by the pets name, but it won't let me sometimes type in the animals breed. That is when i get mad. I group my pets like...The Pigs Room, The elephants room and so on..but there are some pets you can't do like that. Ex....german sheppard,schnuazers, dalmations are just a few. I couln't even name my church. Had to call it the sunday room. OOh WEll.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:08 AM   #3
1kibbles

I HAVE experinced this.... It took like a year until I could do it!!!!

I finally got to name my rooms. Don't check for like over a month. Then check after the month. Because I stopped trying and once I did that, I tried again and it finally worked!

Hope this helps!
Old 04-19-2008, 08:11 AM   #4

tck1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok! Thanx for the suggestions!! I will definitely try that! It is good just to know that it is not just happening to me!
Old 04-19-2008, 08:24 AM   #5
xox elf

Yes, I'm pretty sure we've all experienced this. It is quite frustrating, isn't it? It's all because of what the "Webkinz Dictionary" allows. Some people were lucky about a month ago when the glitch was fixed, but it unexpectedly retured, sadly. We've tried naming our rooms, "Mouse room" and other things so we would remember who's room was who's. Hopefully this iritating glitch will be fixed.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:51 AM   #6

mathteacher67 is on a distinguished road

Yes, very frustrating!! I have found that the simpler the better and also if they reject more than 2 names, I leave it until another time that I am logged in.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:56 AM   #7
Babylovekinz

that is so annoying! my little bro got his 11th webkinz and it was a pinto and i had to name it "Horse Room"
Old 04-19-2008, 11:24 AM   #8

Tyro244 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tck1
This is soooo annoying to me... so tell me if anyone else has had this problem. Has anyone ever gone into Webkinz World, bought a new room, attempted to name it, and then have you room name "rejected"? One time I tried to name my room Pez's Room, because I have a Webkinz named Pez, and it wouldn't let me name it that!! I have had problems with almost all of the other room names, too.

So tell me, has anyone else ever experienced this?
Oh, boy are you NOT alone.

Seems to be one of the major problems around here. There are a few threads that help.

Nessa put a list together some time ago with many names that work.

Click the image to open in full size. Name Substitutions That WORK For Your Rooms!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...k-t151087.html

Well, this is apparently good for many here, but it has never worked for me. So I came up with my own solution after I got tired of repeatedly trying to change a room's name.

Tired of Struggling to Rename a Room?
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t214115.html
Basically, I gave up on actually changing the name in the game, but instead use a screen cap of the "Jump Map" and edit that as a J-peg in MS Paint. It's a temporary solution to a not so temporary problem.

Of course, you can always ad you name to the list of people who do not like this room naming "glitch/feature."

Here is the info on how to get in touch with WW / Ganz for Support.

1-866-932-5469 (That is 1-866-Webkinz) or you may write to them directly at Support@Webkinz.com

or you can call Ganz Directly

In the US Call:

1-800-724-5902

In Canada please call:

1-800-263-2311

Here's hoping you find a REAL solution.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:27 AM   #9
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Yes, it is VERY annoying, and I hope Ganz fixes the problem soon. Now I have to name my Raccoon, Rascal's room "Raccoon Room."
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 11:34 AM   #10
koala961

koala9612 is on a distinguished road

I've had this problem for so long i just let the computer do what it wants
Closed