Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 06:30 PM   #11
can't tell unless yo
lwhipkey12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Room names

I have notived that too. i have a golden retirever that I named bubbly. I make all of my webkinz a kitchen so I went to buy hers. once it came to renaming it I typed in bubbly's kitchen. it said that the room name was not allowed and I am getting very annoyed. This is one of the glitches that needs to be fixed soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2008, 09:19 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
sweetheart565 will become famous soon enough

it happens all the time like when I try to name one of my pets bedrooms like kitkats room it won't let me
sweetheart565 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 11:32 AM   #13
trufflespeanut is on a distinguished road

YES i hate it too
Old 02-17-2008, 02:21 PM   #14
JossieJJ will become famous soon enough

yes, I too am currently having this problem. It is actually very annoying! I just keep trying and moving letters around but it usually lets me rename a room even just "room" without the quotes, by a few minutes : D I hope this helped!
Old 02-17-2008, 03:55 PM   #15
mkolkmeier is an unknown quantity at this point

There are some other good threads with room substitution names. I know that the room substitutions work for accounts started around December 15th, because they work for my DD. However, my account that was started in January cannot have any room names changed - at all! I hate not being able to change my room names. - - TIP - - Personally, I made myself a reference and use it frequently. I have a table in Word. The rows and columns are each at least 1 inch. I have all of the squres that match my rooms. I have formatted a line border around table cells that are my rooms. I did not outline table cells that are not rooms. Each room cell has Room nickname, WW room number, room contents and maybe some other information. I formatted some cells to have shading. I used light green shading for outside rooms and a main color for other rooms that represent how I decorated. - - Good Luck, I can't wait for them to allow newer accounts to re-name rooms!!