Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
stayce5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Room names

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone was having problems naming their rooms. Since I started my account at Christmas I have been unable to name any of my rooms. They all still have numbers and I can't remember which one is which. Everytime I try to name a room it tells me that the name is not allowed to be used in webkinz world. They are nothing outrageous, I have been using words like kitchen, bathroom, school room etc. I just thought that maybe it is a glitch that has not yet been fixed. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 04:38 PM   #2
GuppyLure
Gifted

GuppyLure is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Room names

Hi stayce5. This is a problem that is effecting a lot of webkinz users right now, including me! I started playing on January first and I haven’t been able to rename any of my rooms yet. It does get confusing trying to remember which room is which. I wish I knew why all of the words I enter say they are not allowed. They definitely aren’t improper. I can offer you some idea of when the problem will be fixed. I have read rumors that Ganz is working on the dictionary of words that people will be able to use when the webkinz clubhouse chatroom reopens. The plan is that it will reopen in the fall of this year. However, until then, it will be difficult to name your rooms because every word you type will be blocked unless they have officially checked it off as a “good” word.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
izz10995
Webkinz :)

izz10995 is on a distinguished road

yeah thats happened to me a lot i started making rooms like "the room of chiuwhawah" for my chiwahwha tatiana because thats the only thing they alllow. this has affected a bunch of my rooms. hopefully it will be fixed soon
Old 02-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
I am......
Gifted

Espeon129 is on a distinguished road

If you want to try naming rooms like, bathroom, or classroom, separate the words. For example, bathroom turns into bath room. Classroom turns into class room on Webkinz. I'm pretty sure they allow that cause that's how I got mine to work.
Old 02-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #5
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

Not a single word works for me even if I separate words! Nothing at all works. :-( It's a bummer, but supposedly Ganz is working on it. I think it should be one of their top priorities.
kt150 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 05:33 PM   #6
beccanae
Gifted
beccanae is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem. No words are allowed even ones that I know worked on my daughter's account.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:07 PM   #7
rhino is an unknown quantity at this point

I was so hoping someone knew how to fix this problem. I also cannot rename my rooms and have several that are just numbers. It does not matter what name I try, how I space it, how I spell it. My daughter has no problem renaming her rooms. I have tried naming my rooms exactly what she has named some of hers and the same names that work for her are rejected in my account. Very frustrating!!! It is definitely something that is account specific rather than for all accounts or the names would not work for my daughter. Any help would be much appreciated!
Old 02-16-2008, 03:46 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I also opened up an extra account on Christmas. I can't even rename my room "room" (without the quotes).

Also, presently there is no way to delete or move an existing room. You can use your small room for storage. Put all your balloons in there, or make it a closet. I actually made one of mine a "hallway/sitting area."
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-16-2008, 03:48 PM   #9
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

hey, dont worry. it is a glitch. Mine just recently got fixed and my feinds is still al numbers too. Dont worry, the glitch should be fixed very soon!
Old 02-16-2008, 03:49 PM   #10
♥Ask me ;)

ELMO is on a distinguished road

Ohhh yes.
It's been like this for a long time.
It's weird how it won't let you name it what you want, isn't it?
Closed