Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
ebk2795mm is just really niceebk2795mm is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Room Name Trouble

Hi everyone.
I just adopted my 11th pet, a Lil' Kinz Googles. I named him Ya Hoo. Webkinz accepted the name. Since this was my 11th pet, I didn't get a free room for my Googles. I tried to rename an existing room "Ya Hoo's Room", and Webkinz would not allow it, saying that I was using a word that is not allowed. How can that be? Obviously, the word "room" is ok, because I have other rooms with the word "room" in the name. So, the problem must be with "Ya Hoo", specifically "Hoo". But, if Webkinz accepted the pet name as Ya Hoo, why is the word not allowed as a room name? If I had received a free room, the room would have been named "Ya Hoo's room". Nobody but me sees the room name, but anyone can see my pet's name if I am in the clubhouse or tournament arena. I tried all different combinations, using intials, for example. The only name that Webkinz accepted was "Ya Who's Room". Has anyone else had this problem? I did send a question to Webkinz via their customer service.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Room Name Trouble

I know, they have become more strict on names. I'm lucky if I get to name my room the color of the walls *sigh* Oh well, I guess we'll have to get over it. Just because the program accepts the name, doesn't mean the room filter will.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 06:47 PM   #3
teacher13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Room Name Trouble

I think it's a safety thing on Ganz's part. It's upsetting...I know. I started naming my new rooms by the colors or the theme. I still have trouble however. My cheerleader room had to be named the yellow and blue room. I don't like that we don't get to name the rooms however we want. And while I'm no the subject of not liking things. I want to be able to rearrange my rooms. When is Ganz going to allow us to do that? I thought I remember reading something about the company working on making our houses easier to use.
teacher13 is offline Female