Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
Wyndbayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Room name problem

The Clubhouse is really only good for trading. They should just make a feature for trading, like you go to "Things to Do" and click "Trading Room". That would be much nicer......

I recently came up with better subsitutes for my room names, like the Library, which was instead named "Reading Room" was changed to "Reading Corner" and I changed the room for all my 4 horses from "Barn" to "Horse Barn" to make things a bit more specific and creatve.

Lol, I'm blabbering again!
Wyndbayne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 04:06 PM   #12
Jesus thinks I'm
iluvwebkinz27 is just really niceiluvwebkinz27 is just really nice

*sigh* Ganz has gotten to overprotective. My 11+ pet's room's are (animal)'s room beacause i couldn't name my pet's name in the room
iluvwebkinz27 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 07:53 PM   #13

No kidding!
Try doing the names we suggested, like, the theme of the room or something! I surely won't stand to have rooms named (animal)'s room.

I agree that Ganz has become over protective. I mean, just take away the Kinzchat Plus all-in-all! It never did us any good anyways, Ganz!!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 10:17 PM   #14
Gift Trainee
cupcakey12 is on a distinguished road

I've been having the same problems (the naming rooms problem, and the clubhouse problem). it's so aggravating that we can't name our rooms using the names of our pets. i've tried so many variations of my pet's names...it's ridiculous. i hope it gets fixed soon.

the clubhouse is another problem. it's irritating that like half the people can't access it. that's really the only thing i like about the clubhouse, anyway.

sorry for ranting. i know ganz does its best, and tries to stay on top of things...it just gets kind of annoying when things don't work.
cupcakey12 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 01:49 AM   #15

But NOW Ganz has taken this to the extreme level of aggrivation!
They have a system for naming rooms. Didn't they encourage creativity? So much for my Strawberry Garden and everything else. I'll have to name all my gardens "My Garden" forever beyond.

Thanks, Ganz. We could always count on you to encourage creativity and trust your members, giving us flexibility to naming our rooms. Because the clubhouse can really get to us from this point on. Just take the dang thing away!!!!
I agree, and I don't think you are ranting. You are right. This is way outta hand.....Ganz is making so many features......it's like they don't trust any of us at all!

---------- Wyndbayne added 4 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz27
*sigh* Ganz has gotten to overprotective.

No kidding. This is a new level of overprotective. They don't trust us with ROOM NAMES now! Look at that puny little system they made for naming rooms! So much for creativity!
I have nothing against them, it's just they are acting like we aren't civilized and can't behave ourselves. Some members are immature, I have to say, but not all of us! Just because some of the Webkinz members are too immature to behave themselves doesn't mean we all misbehave!

Last edited by Wyndbayne; 09-07-2008 at 01:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost