Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
thebigbossy is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Room Item Glitch

I have quite a problem. In my room (actually, more than one) my items get stuck on the ground. I can't remove them or move them. Then, if I exit and reenter the room, they are stuck, untouchable, in the far left back corner, off the flooring. At first it didn't concern me and I thought, "Oh, Ganz will fix it" but it has been almost two months and just now my Pumpkin Pie Platter got stuck back there too, along with my cookbook and some flowers. Please Help!
thebigbossy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Room Item Glitch

Have you filled out the "Stuck Item" form?

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
Yello?
Webkinz :)

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php
Old 12-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #4
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

You can call them and they will put your items back in your dock while your on the phone with them.
colliegal is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 02:51 AM   #5
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by thebigbossy
I have quite a problem. In my room (actually, more than one) my items get stuck on the ground. I can't remove them or move them. Then, if I exit and reenter the room, they are stuck, untouchable, in the far left back corner, off the flooring. At first it didn't concern me and I thought, "Oh, Ganz will fix it" but it has been almost two months and just now my Pumpkin Pie Platter got stuck back there too, along with my cookbook and some flowers. Please Help!
Hello, thebigbossy, and welcome to WI! I hope you'll enjoy it here!

In order to get your items unstuck, you'll need to contact Ganz. You can either call them, or simply fill out the form and they'll unstick your items within a couple of days.

Phone #: 1-866-932-5469, hit 0 until you get a human, EST business hours only Mon-Fri.
The Form: On the Webkinz home page, click on "Customer Service", then "I have something stuck", then "I have an item stuck in the room". Fill out all required fields and click on "Send Request".
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:25 AM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

[QUOTE=CanesFan;17428687]Have you filled out the "Stuck Item" form?

[url=http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php]Webkinz
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:26 AM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

[QUOTE=CanesFan;17428687]Have you filled out the "Stuck Item" form?

AsH xO is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:27 AM   #8
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!

[QUOTE=AsH xO;17430865]
View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan

[QUOTE=AsH xO;17430870]
View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan

Sorry, these posts got messed up. I tried to quote two posts that had links in them, but apparently it didn't work? Hm, I'll have to ask somebody about this...
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #9
StarWhispers

StarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

My daughters account has the same problems. No matter how many times we go to questions section, tell them we have an item stuck in the room, it was never fixed. When I called, waiting how ever many umpteen minuets, they told me they fixed it and ended the call It is still stuck in the same place it has been for months. I had to tell my six year old daughter to have patients. Trust me that is a hard thing to accomplish.
StarWhispers is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
thebigbossy is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys so much. I'll try the form.
thebigbossy is offline Female
Closed