Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
whitewolf95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Room issues

It was the lil kinz blue trigger fish.

---------- whitewolf95 added 818 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Well I got a reply to my form email. I did the form email on Tuesday night with the option of "Our question does not appear above." Well those things are interesting in that you only have so much you can type so our issue wasnt clearly explained I guess. Or at least I assume since the reply I got this morning told me to log in and go it webkinz world contact us on the newspaper. Being the through person I am I had already looked through there and the issue/question inst in there.
So now just waiting on a return call.

---------- whitewolf95 added 219 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Last update.
Well sadly it isnt a good update. I got the return call this afternoon. They had never had this problem and basically tried a few times to blame it on user error on both my son and me. Odd to do that since we have been members on Webkinz for over a year now with four different accounts going in our house.
Nothing they can do to fix it. Told me to try and buy another room and to make sure the mouse was one the underwater room. Wonders of wonders it worked and now he has an underwater room but now has an outdoor room that he doesnt need or want.
Im sure he will figure out something to do with the unwanted room.

Last edited by whitewolf95; 11-07-2008 at 04:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
whitewolf95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #12
ow I am green!
Gift Guru
thelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Room issues

I am so sorry to hear that they were unable to help you.

I am glad that he is able to finally get an underwater room, but how disappointing. Thank you for updating us on your situation.
thelena is offline Female