Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
IagoParrot
Webkinz :)

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Room help

i can't get into my rooms. every time i click on it, i get logged out. also, i get a message that i have run out of memory on line 56 or something like that. can someone help?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Room help

Um you have to re-set and clear some things. I'm not sure how sorry. I'm sure someone will post a more helpful post. Sorry I couldn't help much.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
IagoParrot

thanks for trying.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #4
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

Hm it is probably a glitch, I think there are some good threads about this and how to get out of it. I will try to find them for you
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
IagoParrot

thanks so much
Old 05-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #6
ConnorJR123

Caster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud of

You could try clearing your cache...here are the steps.
1. Go up to tools.
2. Click on options.
3. Go to privacy.
4. Click clear now.
5. Go on WW and try.
If it doesn't work, I don't know. That's all I could do.
Caster75 is offline Male
Old 05-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I know members were locked out of the room that had the bear tapestry in it. Try clearing cashe/cookies and seeing if that helps
Old 05-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #8
IagoParrot

thanks. i do not have a bear tapestry unfortunately. i do hav a cash cow trophy that has been frozen for a week
Old 05-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #9
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I would try clearing your cache and cookies and then restart your computer.
If you still can't go to any of your rooms I would call Ganz.
I've had my Cash Cow trophy stuck several times and I just filled out the I have a stuck item form and they fixed within a day.
Hope you get it fixed.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #10
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

hmm well i can't find any threads at the moment but keep your eyes oopen becasue i do see some from time to time. Ik there are many guides of getting items unstuck from your room to. Sorry i couldn't help. Just be pacient and it will hopefully go away i n a few days. Clearing the cache might also work to.Caster75 gave great steps on how to do that. good luck!

Ok wait i found something! something stuck in your room might be the problem, here is a guide on how to get it of:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-380551/

Last edited by mtlucas; 05-16-2009 at 02:43 PM..
mtlucas is offline Female
Closed